PICS from DFW 'winter' meet

Yeah, sorry i couldnt get aroudn to meet everyone, Feb 10 is the day the track opens(ennis). It was a great line up of trucks out there to bad the weather was crap.When will the next meet be at hooters again? i think we should do a different location everytime.

edit- looks like i was the only one still sporting the factory bowtie.Also ihad mud all up on the rims :shakehead: , o well next time it will be cleaner(and a diff bowtie)

Edited by PEDRO (see edit history)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was nice meeting all of you guys. mr.p thanks for the pics i didn't bring my camera so i was hoping someone would have some pics. and if you want upholstery done mike aka pimp ss does some nice work, the shop he works at is two doors down from my dad's wrecker service(Akers Wrecker Service)

pimp. i love those headlight covers.. where did u get them?

pimp. i love those headlight covers.. where did u get them?
The insane bastard PAINTED the lenses - I told him he's gonna go to jail one day :lol: I should have gotten an underhood shot - whatever was black is now Arrival Blue. :thumbs: The interior is awesome too. :cool: Definitely a lot of work in it and a nice truck.

Mr. P. :)

id love to get my seats recoverd with an arrival blue center section.. that would be piMMp...

i also painted my engine covers.. i havent done more than that yet.. but I plan to.

thanks everybody for coming we definitly have to do this more often im whipped right now i washed 4 trucks today damn rain.

post-6481-1169427731_thumb.jpg

so cal still has the record for most SS trucks together at once , i beleive it was 14. but we had every color :jester: . looks like it was fun wish i could have been there. and alex your right we do need to get another meet . we need to find a cool spot for summer.