PICS from DFW 'winter' meet

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHIT!!!!!! :banghead: SHIT!!!!! :banghead:

I wish i could do that shit but it seams no one wants to get togather in my area.

hell im thankin of driving to the next meet if it isnt to far to drive ill drive 500 mils to the next one if any one lets me know when it is and all the details. :driving:

Thanks

Chris-

... I wish i could do that shit but it seams no one wants to get togather in my area.

hell im thankin of driving to the next meet if it isnt to far to drive ill drive 500 mils to the next one if any one lets me know when it is and all the details. :driving:

Thanks

Chris-

Well for sure you need to come to Ennis on Feb 10th, it would be 3-hrs drive each way and that GTG will be well worth the drive :thumbs: Would love to see you there.

Mr. P. :)

... I wish i could do that shit but it seams no one wants to get togather in my area.

Thanks

Chris-

Well for sure you need to come to Ennis on Feb 10th, it would be 3-hrs drive each way and that GTG will be well worth the drive :thumbs: Would love to see you there.

:withstupid: def. should show up for that GTG

DAMN STEVE!

your trucks gotta a badass stance goin on there... all the truck look nice...Pedro looks like he's been playin in the mud though! :driving:

I'm gonna try to get that part out for you soon too...

~Brian

Of course i was playing in the mud, good thing it rained because the rain washed away the real dirt.

DAMN STEVE!

your trucks gotta a badass stance goin on there... all the truck look nice...Pedro looks like he's been playin in the mud though! :driving:

I'm gonna try to get that part out for you soon too...

~Brian

:thumbs: Yeah I had a Pontiac 400 block + parts in the back for CoolBlueSS, so the normal 1" rake was leveled out that afternoon!

Hey speaking of stance - I'm very seriously looking into changing out the dropped spindles for DJM 3" dropped upper/lower control arms (they call them Calmax II control arms); I talked with the DJM tech guy and he swears that this is far better than dropped spindles etc etc etc and are autocross worthy etc etc etc. Anyway, have you heard any feedback (good or bad) on these?

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

• 4 years later...

The insane bastard PAINTED the lenses - I told him he's gonna go to jail one day :lol: I should have gotten an underhood shot - whatever was black is now Arrival Blue. :thumbs: The interior is awesome too. :cool: Definitely a lot of work in it and a nice truck.

i want to do that to my ss. do you know what kind of paint he used and how well his headlights worked afterwards?