May be a repost if is sorry

J. Yates

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Non Smoker here nor in my truck. I have never smoked, but if you are a smoker and don't smoke in your vehicle, you still put a odor in your vehicle from your clothes. I can get in a vehicle and even if the owner doesn't smoke in it. I can tell if it's smoker owned.

It's no different then if you pick up a pizza, burgers etc. and take it home. You can still smell the food lingering in the vehicle for a couple of hours. So just think if you get in your vehicle constantly over time with smokers clothes. In time the odor starts to become more permanent.

Like I said, I have never been a smoker. So that could also be why I am more sensitive to the smell.

No Smoking here too ...

The wife smokes ... And I won't let her smoke in my SS. So, when we go places, it seems we always take the Denali ... That's her's, and she can smoke in that, if she wants. (plus she thinks that everything behind the front seats is a Dumpster)

I smoke, but there's NO SMOKING in any of our cars, including the SS nor in the house!!!

Don't get me wrong, there's been a few late nights buzzin' on the way home and i've been tempted.......this past saturday night was one of them.

... (plus she thinks that everything behind the front seats is a Dumpster)
DON'T YOU HATE THAT!!! My ex is the same way, while we were married we bought a '98 4-dr Saturn for her to drive and My Gawd... it would get so bad that I couldn't take it anymore and had the kids help me clean it out, several times. It had the permanent fast food smell :sick: and I even found ketchup on the passenger door handle :wtf: And 1/4" of spilled potting soil in the trunk... Edited by misterp (see edit history)

No Smoking here... unless its tires :D

No messy or strong smelling foods or drinks that can stain either. someone once opened a soda in the back of my old truck and it took me ages to get rid of the stain...

So basically

No Smoking

No Eating

and Only Water for drinking

and to be honest i don't like carrying passengers who smoke as the smell lingers on their clothes.