My truck was stolen

MANDO517

I have some bad news.....My truck was stolen on sunday 1/21/07 at 3pm in Downey CA.....Its now Thursday and I havent recieved any calls from the Police letting me know that my truck was found....I fear the worse.....I hope my truck isnt being stripped to the bone,,but I know It being an SS, Theyre probably gong to take it all.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude, that sucks. Good luck, although you mat not want it back IF they find it.

:withstupid: my wife car was stolen from our driveway, found it a week later, I wish it was never found. In shop for 6 months and not the same.

good luck

OnStar can be disbaled in a few moments and smart criminals know to do it right away. I hate to say it, but your truck probably met one of typically three fates...

1. It was semi stripped and dumped on a ghetto side street, left sitting on its axles.

2. Its already on its way to a third world country aboard a foreign vessel.

3. Its already been totally stripped and crushed, disappearing into a junk yard or scrap metal yard to never be heard from again.

:nonod:

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)