I've gone over to the dark side......

red00lght

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice looking Lightning. The color combo is sick, I had a 98 'Stang GT with a similar paint config on the hood. But I would loose the stickers in the back window and the "supercharged" emblems/stickers on the doors. IMO the little "Lightning" badge on the fender is more than enough warning. :D So what plans do you have for the new whip?

Congrats man, Love the color its definatly a head turner for sure, I have nothing against ford or dodge but personally I would have much rather gotten a Harley Davidson F150 for that kinda money but very nice either way. :driving:

It is kinda funny (but not unexpected) to see a bit of hatred pour out about Fords. I've owned alot of Fords and Chevys and I like them both. I know that isn't PC. I still can't go the Dodge route however. Too much plastic, and too ugly. :nono:

Nash SS--I did look at the HD F-150, but that body style doesn't seem to be aging as well as the Lightning. The steering wheel in that truck looks like something out of a school bus. :puke: Also, the L can fit in my little garage and if my wife needs to drive it, she doesn't feel like she is driving a huge truck.

MontanaSS---I agree with you. The previous owner went a little crazy with all the badging and stickers. He was a graphic designer and actually made the supercharged side emblems himself. In fact, he even had more stickers in the glovebox if I so desired! :crazy: Time to get out the goo gone! As for plans...I'm not sure. Maybe powder coating the wheels black? :dunno:

Congrats on the new Ride Wes.. i'm glad you decided to change.lol even if you did go with the enemy lol...

coz if not i'd still be looking for a SS.

Great color choice on the Lightning buddy hope you enjoy it as much as i'm gonna enjoy the SSS.

i'll send your license plate back as soon as it arrives.. its unfair you've already got your new truck and mine is still on its way :shakehead:

All the best

eamonn

btw.. do need a chocolate top up yet? ;)