Newest Addition to our Arsenal

NTMID8R SS

Thats kick ass. I like that and think that we should do something like that and get all our guys and gals out of there. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I totally agree. And just as soon as the tree-huggin, flag burnin, commie pinko fag liberals get their feet off our necks, we will do just that!!! :banghead:

P.S. Is that politically correct? :dunno:

Thats kick ass. I like that and think that we should do something like that and get all our guys and gals out of there. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I totally agree. And just as soon as the tree-huggin, flag burnin, commie pinko fag liberals get their feet off our necks, we will do just that!!! :banghead:

P.S. Is that politically correct? :dunno:

Sounds PC enough to me.

We need to stand up to the tree hugin', flag burnin', commie pinko fag liberals, because I really believe that there are alot more of us than there are of them. Besides, most of those Green Peace, ACLU types all you'd have to do is give them a thump, and they'll curl up in a little ball, crying like a manbitch.

The newest thing is a flaming middle finger? I doubt Osama would be worried about that.

DUHHHH.... it was a JOKE! :dupe:

Besides, the premise of the picture is that it is a BOMB, with a finger mushroom cloud following.

We apparently know where you stand on the issue, now don't we. :nonod:

The newest thing is a flaming middle finger? I doubt Osama would be worried about that.

DUHHHH.... it was a JOKE! :dupe:

Besides, the premise of the picture is that it is a BOMB, with a finger mushroom cloud following.

We apparently know where you stand on the issue, now don't we. :nonod:

Yeah, a little more serious on the issue than you. :nono: