SILVERADO SS WINDSHIELD DECAL

Got my windshield decal today looks awsome, but i cant figure out how to post this darn picture so if any of you guys want it so you can post it let me know i will email you the picture so you can post it. by the way if anybody want one i can make it happen :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please send me a PM with the info please!!!! I like it ALOT better than mine that is on my truck right now. :thumbs:

Justin :chevy:

Justin:

The guy that I went to does not have a website he works out of his garage, And it took him a week to make mine. so if you want i can order you one. he is a little pricey though it cost me $35.00 so let me know and I will try to hook you up. I will also see if he has an email address.

glad you liked it

Thanks. :thumbs:

i am with justin i like it and it was 35.00 i am interested

:thumbs: I WILL WAIT A WEEK AND SEE HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL TALK TO THIS GUY AND SEE WHAT HE CAN DO ABOUT IT! MORE LIKE IT HE WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT. SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY 11/28 TO SEE WHAT I GET IN REPLIES. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. :chevy:

I'd like one too. $35.00 isn't bad. I talked to a guy at First Class Auto here in Livonia. He said he'd make one for $125.00!! Told him that I thought that was awful steep. He replied that that was the INSTALLED price. I said "See ya!"

Archived