I suspect something

06redSSrwd

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out!

After a few days of this, she'll be contacting you (probably on her knees) as a vulnerable, empty soul looking for any holes in your armor.

Remain focused on what you want in a woman (fidelity) and she wont have much to argue since she no longer fits that profile.

Most important, 3 mins of sex will not resolve the issues you face.

(that 3 mins includes a 2 min nap)

Good luck.. If you know any other women, go have a beer with them and dont discuss these issues, just have fun.

(eventually, they're the ones who will hook you up moving forward)

Today's Update:

Last night she texted me again saying "i just want you to know. I did NOT ever cheat on you. Goodnight" well, i'm an expert lie detector (i've read many books on the topic) and with her i never caught her b/c i was in pure denial. Anyway, when someone uses something like DID NOT instead of DIDN"T or HAVE NOT instead of HAVEN"T or anything like that for that matter it's an indication of a lie. From the psychology aspect of a liar, a liar is not telling, they're convincing (trying to convince who they're lying to as well as themselves), so sub-consciously they put emphasis on words such as saying "I DID NOT cheat on you" a less guilty person would be more casual and just use the contraction and say "i DIDN"T cheat on you"

Just a fun lie detection fact for everyone to enjoy.

She also called me again from a private number (dumbass thinks i don't know its her)

Anyway she's also pleaded in text messages wanting closure and to talk and everything. the only person here who deserves closure is me and i don't want it so she sure as hell isn't going to get it either. So yesterday and today she's been calling everyone she knows that knows me to find out whatever she can (how i found out, what i know etc.) and no-one really knows how i found out anyway (i keep my practices only to myself and with very few confidantes i have) so no-one really has answers for her anyway. yesterday i pulled the carpet from under her and left her on her ass, belly up. She has no leg to stand on and even if she did she has no ground to stand on either. I closed her world in on her and she has no idea what to do, she's crawling in her own skin and is trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get whatever she can and you know what? i took that barrel away too. she has nothing

So she's just squirming right now and beyond desperation. Today i will say it does hurt at moments, other moments, i'm happy it's over and that no-one's hurting me anymore but the hurtful moments really suck, it feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest. But you know what? today is just the first day after it all, and you know what else? tomorrow is another day and the sun will rise just the same. So if you ask me "how's it going" my answer is simply "it's goin!" I'm movin on and this weekend i have plans with a really nice girl ( i'm not pursuing anything as it is WAY too soon but she's a friend so we'll have a nice time) and i'm going to have fun. I know she (the ex) will be passing by my house to see if my truck is outside and i won't let her have the pleasure of seeing that i'm home on a fri and sat night.

I never hit her, cheated on her, abused her (phsyically or verbally), insulted her (even when i broke up with her i didn't call her a whore, bitch or slut but believe me i wanted to but i'm a gentleman so i didn't), i gave her the best of the best and we always ate the best of the best food so you know what? I don't regret a thing, i never wronged her in any way and there's nothing i could've done different for this not to happen, none of it is my fault and i didn't deserve it so my conscience is clear. I may have been the one betrayed, had my heart broken, and lost A LOT of money ( i'm talkin well over 10 G's, yes i know i'm crazy, will never do that again) but tomorrow i wake up, and the next morning i wake up and the morning after that for the rest of my life i wake up and i'm not her nor with her conscience. Today i'm at work as well as the next day and so on and guess what, the money? i'll make it back. So i didn't lose anything i can't replace ( yes i lost the time but i don't see it as lost because i learned so much). She's the one that lost, BIG. and what did she lose? ME, the best she'll ever get. period

I'll keep everyone updated

ES :flag:

there's something i just noticed and i can't get over it and i have to tell you all. The amount of posts/replies and views on this topic is truly overwhelming. Thank you so much for all of your support. Thank you, all of you. I'll keep everyone updated as i think future events should be entertaining

Glad to hear it man!

My one and only concern is that you jumped to conclusions... (i'm not saying that you did)... but due to the state of mind that you were in....and everything...it is quite possible. Are you in fact... 100% sure that she was cheating on you? Or was she just out with someone else? (Girls are allowed to have guy friends you know.. :P) I just hope you didn't jump to conclusions. That's all i'm saying....

Glad to hear it man!

My one and only concern is that you jumped to conclusions... (i'm not saying that you did)... but due to the state of mind that you were in....and everything...it is quite possible. Are you in fact... 100% sure that she was cheating on you? Or was she just out with someone else? (Girls are allowed to have guy friends you know.. :P) I just hope you didn't jump to conclusions. That's all i'm saying....

whatever she was doing and whoever she was with she kept it from me. I think i said it earlier but i'll say it again. I didn't end over what she did (i'll never know for sure) but i ended it because i couldn't trust her. So what if she went out with a "guy friend?" All she had to do was tell me, not lie about it. she's a liar bro and that, i'm a 100% sure of. that's why i did it

At this point, I don't think it really matters if he jumped to conclusions or not. Whether she is guilty of cheating or not, he suspected something so there was that question of trust. I don't care what anyone says, if you can't trust the person you're with, then you shouldn't be with them. Lack of trust is what will lead to suspicion and once you have suspicion, it will just eat away. Even if he found out he was wrong, before breaking up, what about the next time and the next time. It will always be there. Best to just end it and move on, like he did. JMO.

At this point, I don't think it really matters if he jumped to conclusions or not. Whether she is guilty of cheating or not, he suspected something so there was that question of trust. I don't care what anyone says, if you can't trust the person you're with, then you shouldn't be with them. Lack of trust is what will lead to suspicion and once you have suspicion, it will just eat away. Even if he found out he was wrong, before breaking up, what about the next time and the next time. It will always be there. Best to just end it and move on, like he did. JMO.

but she did, i also now know after the fact that 6-8months ago she was still seeing ( by that i mean screwing) her ex behind my back. and my instinct is never wrong so there's nothing left to question

i also now know after the fact that 6-8months ago she was still seeing ( by that i mean screwing) her ex behind my back. and my instinct is never wrong so there's nothing left to question

No shit?!! How did you find out?

Shit like that is why I cant stand my G/F's talking to their ex'es. Its simple, they were together for a long time, so you never know whats up, you know? The girl Ive been dating now for 5 months (everythings really good) screwed up a few times in the begining by talking to her ex, and after a few swift arguements she was crying and freaking out. It gets me pissed cause A. Im defensive about her B. Her ex was trying to get back with her, i dont care wtf she says (i know her ex, hes a complete queer, and drives a Ford Ranger)...and C. They dated for 2 years, so in my book you cant be too carefull about shit like that, even if he does have a new g/f.

And the idea most women have that men are asses and cheaters? They have no room to talk. :yellow_loser:

I am with Schmid on this one. Not to sound paranoid, but when your girlfriend says she's just "friends" with an ex--who you know wants to get together for more, you better watch out. She's just kidding herself, and opening herself up to the possibility of getting seduced back into something, by hanging out with him. And you know he will try. All women want that reassurance that they're still desired, and what safer way than with the ex. The chance of rejection is zilch. So be wary of this scenario, it's a sure fire set-up for failure. I also agree that the double standard is a bitch, like men are born cheaters.

NoNoNo their not 'friends', they just ran into eachother a few times (Both used to be on the Fire Dept.,) and he was always calling her trying to get back together. They never hung out. But she hates him pretty much, he was one of those guys who treats their G/F's like complete shit and cheated on them and you wonder why they still dated. Plus all that was a few months ago. Trust me, I keep both eyes and ears very very open. Since all that they've gone their seperate ways, and shes deffinately in fear of talking to him, cause she knows Ill kick her to the curb if she does, and she knows its not worth it, shes 500 times happier with me. I know it sounds like Im a control freak, which Im not, her ex is the only person I dont want her talking to, but damn you can't be too sure! Everythings worked out good tho.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)