FOG LIGHTS 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang..

I really wanted to do this, and it looks good... but.. It kinda changes the look from signature brake ducts to aux light holders.

(hmm... how about auto retractable lights that come down when activated at night.....)

Dang..

I really wanted to do this, and it looks good... but.. It kinda changes the look from signature brake ducts to aux light holders.

(hmm... how about auto retractable lights that come down when activated at night.....)

:withstupid: I think it looks alright but IMO I think it would have looked better if there was a way to leave in the grill in the vent ducts and mount the lights behind it as to where its not so obvious they are there until the lights are on.

heres an idea..i was thinking of doing the SS bumper......so lets all think about this....doesnt the TBSS frotn bumper look similar to that of SSS.....why not try and get a set of TBSS fog lights to work with the SSS bumper....same style from one bumper to next and it looks good on TBSS so it would do the same on the SSS

heres an idea..i was thinking of doing the SS bumper......so lets all think about this....doesnt the TBSS frotn bumper look similar to that of SSS.....why not try and get a set of TBSS fog lights to work with the SSS bumper....same style from one bumper to next and it looks good on TBSS so it would do the same on the SSS

Thats the way I would do it, yup

:withstupid: the foglights in the TBSS are very sharp. The projectors look good, I've been brainstorming about this for the last couple of weeks.

I've been wanting to do the driving light setup also. I'll start checking the local wreck yards and see if I can get some measurements from there. Won't be able to check until next week though..

On a side note, I just installed Nokya 100watt headlights in the truck last night...Not really liking them, after having the Silverstars. But one of the Silvers burned out only after 2 years (and not much night driving!!)

I'll post info when I get measurements...

thats the way i want to do it has anyone done that yet?

ha thats great. i hope someone does the idea. Mater came up with that for mine. he suggested i go with a SSS cladding instead of my Xtreme look. i was going ot test his fog lights from his TBSS...PM mater he might just have a set of fogs around

Edited by Quik (see edit history)