victorredss

Well Here Goes My First Post... lol....

Hi Everyone,

27 here, Married 4 years, one little girl 20 months, Boy on the way in late June (so I can stop reproducing) lol... I live in East TN, Knox County... oh yeah two more children to mention... 04 silverado ss... new to me... and my 83 trans am recaro.... I've had him for 12 years...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

Another one of the OLD guys, but Bob is still older by 6 months :jester:

50. Married 26 years, 3 kids, daughter, 29, 2 sons,26 & 23. 5 grandkids, grandaughters 6&2

grandsons 3,2,& 1.

I am the poster child for Arrested Development :jester:

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

50. Married 26 years, 3 kids, daughter, 29, 2 sons,26 & 23. 5 grandkids, grandaughters 6&2

grandsons 3,2,& 1.

wow you guys are old, you have kids older than alot of us here lol! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

grandsons 3,2,& 1.

wow you guys are old, you have kids older than alot of us here lol! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Watch it, Sonny, before I backhand ya' with my cane :ughdance:

grandsons 3,2,& 1.

Watch it, Sonny, before I backhand ya' with my cane :ughdance:

gotta get out of your rocker and catch me first :P:lol: