The procharger is finally on!!!

Well my truck has been down for about a month. But after all those weeks, its finally supercharged. Im doing a little fine tuning on the program but its basically done. Ill get some pics up in the morning.

The boost has peaked at 10 PSI and this thing really moves. Im really happy with it, but i did buy the kit used, and i need some new idler pullies and a bearing in the blower may be bad, but i dont care right now because this thing is really fast. However, without the stall this thing would definately be a dog off the line, but with the 3000 it launches hard and keeps pulling harder, and harder. It seems to stumble on the shift but im sure its a tuning issue. Now if only i had a way to figure out what kind of horsepower this thing was actually putting out. . .

anyways, i just thought id let everyone know the outcome, and there will be some pics tomorrow

sorry guys, ive been out at glamis all week so I couldnt get any pictures.

The good news however is that it peaked at 12PSI in the cool air out there.

The bad news is that the used blower that i bought is making a little noise so im gonna get it rebuilt, oh well. Ill definately get some pics.

As far as KR, the most ive seen is 5*, but i havent changed plugs yet so im gonna wait and change plugs before i start pulling timing

• 3 weeks later...

Finally after who knows how long, here are the pics.

The truck is fast, It needs some more tuning work but its running great. And that little 8lb pulley is making 12.5lbs on the truck :cool: , kinda high, but meh, ill deal with it.

Im gonna get the pipes powdercoated black so everything looks nice and clean, and replace a few of the elbows with some mandrel bent stuff. But its working pretty good right now.

The other day I ran an Integra that runs 13.8 or something around there... we didnt have anyone to flag us the first run and he decided that he would go as soon as he saw me take off, I laughed, and killed him by about 6 trucks. then we went again and i got him by about 3 1/2. Not bad if you ask me for not running at 100% yet. I cant wait to get to the track and see what its capable of.

193286_112_full.jpg

193286_113_full.jpg

The truck is a little dirty in the pics, i had just got back from Glamis when I took them. The AWD works pretty well in the sand :D

Ill get some intercooler pics and stuff up soon

Im also gonna do something with the intake because that small little K&N isnt gonna get the job done, and im also gonna build a shroud for the intercooler to pull more air through it so I can lower the air temp some more.

If anyone has any input let me know

Archived