NEVER AGAIN

JaySS

So Im driving my friend home from the bar tonight, and right as we turn onto his street, he starts choking likes hes gonna puke so i yell at him to do it out the window and roll it down. for the next 5 minutes he procedes to :puke::puke::puke::puke: all over the passenger side of my truck. the entire side is covered. i sprayed it down with some stuff but seeing as i live in some army barracks i dont have access to a hose till i hit the carwash tomorrow morning. hopefully it rains tonight ....hard..... had to vent im disgusted my truck looks and smells so bad right now makes me want to puke myself. and once its clean and i got some decent weather up here in washington ill be sure to drop you guys some pics, its victory red trimmed in black.

So Im driving my friend home from the bar tonight, and right as we turn onto his street, he starts choking likes hes gonna puke so i yell at him to do it out the window and roll it down. for the next 5 minutes he procedes to :puke::puke::puke::puke: all over the passenger side of my truck. the entire side is covered. i sprayed it down with some stuff but seeing as i live in some army barracks i dont have access to a hose till i hit the carwash tomorrow morning. hopefully it rains tonight ....hard..... had to vent im disgusted my truck looks and smells so bad right now makes me want to puke myself. and once its clean and i got some decent weather up here in washington ill be sure to drop you guys some pics, its victory red trimmed in black.

more like red trimmed with bile...

sucks man. It could be worse....much worse. He couldve puked IN THE TRUCK. I thankfully can stand the puke thing. Not a big deal to me. I remember eating pasta when one of my exes was puking :lol: I was laughing pretty hard to her reaction of my "love"

Ah well.