East Coast Meet @ Carlisle All GM Nationals. Sign Up Here!

Well it's on. I'm planning a meet at the all Gm Nationals. June 22nd to 24th. Getting a nice big tent for us to hang out at on the show grounds. Click Below to register for the Event and make sure you type in silveradoss.com as your club. that way we will all get parked at the tent. The cost is $25.00 to register. If you do register for the event, please let me know so i can add you to my list. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post it or pm me.

Carlisle All GM Nationals

Click here to register.

1. thomp62301

2. A6M7F

3. RockHead

4. gixxerrider

5. Krambo

6. ss intimidator 3

7. Fireman31

8. OOPS

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's on. I'm planning a meet at the all Gm Nationals. June 22nd to 24th. Getting a nice big tent for us to hang out at on the show grounds. Need 25 people to get the tent for free, if it's less than that it will cost us 150.00. if anyone needs hotel info I can get that for you also.

Carlisle All GM Nationals

Truck registration for the show will follow shortly, so lets get a list started.

1. thomp62301

2. A6M7F

3. RockHead :driving:

What is the cost to us? i am only going on Saturday

if i remember correctly from last year, it will cost 25.00 to pre register and 35.00 to register at the gate. when everything is ready for us to register, i will let everybody know. if less than 25 sign up, we will have to pay 150.00 for the tent fee which i'm paying in advance to get.

i will ad you to the list.

The tent is reserved and registration is up and running for this event. See top of page for all the info.

I just sing up :thumbs:

Where is everyone staying at ? As of right now it is Me and myself and I are going with me lol . maybe stay I could stay someone , let me know. :driving: Mark

Add me to the list :ughdance:

Just payed with card.

Don't know where i'm going or where to me .

New to this. :confused:

here is the address so you can check directions (1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013) it's easy to find.

i'll add you to the list

Registered & good to go, just need a meeting place & time, “like my son going to get up that early” THANKS.

DAM now I have to clean the truck