East Coast Meet @ Carlisle All GM Nationals. Sign Up Here!

Registered & good to go, just need a meeting place & time, "like my son going to get up that early" THANKS.

DAM now I have to clean the truck

Seeing all the SS's at Carlisle this year is what convinced me to join. Rockhead, your SS is awesome, where did you get that flame grill. I was the kid with the Black 03 at the hotel.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing all the SS's at Carlisle this year is what convinced me to join. Rockhead, your SS is awesome, where did you get that flame grill. I was the kid with the Black 03 at the hotel.

Hey I remember you.........I thought you were coming down with the SSS too, you could have parked it with us by our tent. :chevy:

YO !!!! it is a 3D Flame Billet Grill by luad :driving: Welcome to the site :thumbs: hope to see you next year at the GM Nat.

• 1 month later...
Well it's on. I'm planning a meet at the all Gm Nationals. June 22nd to 24th. Getting a nice big tent for us to hang out at on the show grounds. Need 25 people to get the tent for free, if it's less than that it will cost us 150.00. if anyone needs hotel info I can get that for you also.

Carlisle All GM Nationals

Truck registration for the show will follow shortly, so lets get a list started.

1. thomp62301

2. A6M7F

3. RockHead :driving:

4.nutturSS