East Coast Meet @ Carlisle All GM Nationals. Sign Up Here!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hand glazed & waxed mine last night....i'll post pics later..........

how crazy/far into fine details is everyone getting? :confused:

I wanted to clean the inside of my rims, but I don't have the time, and I am driving 4 hours from NY so they will get dirty anyway...........

hand glazed & waxed mine last night....i'll post pics later..........

how crazy/far into fine details is everyone getting? :confused:

I wanted to clean the inside of my rims, but I don't have the time, and I am driving 4 hours from NY so they will get dirty anyway...........

It's up to you bro.. I took my tires off and cleaned inside and out . I also put wax on today and iwill do the inside later on ........ I will have clean it when I get there :driving:

they do judge there on saturday, i won trophies the last two years.

well, i gotta pull the rear wheels anyway tomorrow to paint my drums, so i might as well clean them.......

here are the pics of my wax job.......1 coat 3M Imperial Hand Glaze, 1 coat of 3M Perfect It Liquid Wax :eek:

for those of you arriving on friday, what time are you guys planning on heading in? i might be there around 9am or so on friday, and i'm planning on being there by 7 am sat and sun.

gates open 7am all three days

for those of you arriving on friday, what time are you guys planning on heading in? i might be there around 9am or so on friday, and i'm planning on being there by 7 am sat and sun.

Implaning on getting there around 10 ish or 11 ish on fri........... I will be there on sa and sun 7ish :driving: What do we all need ? Should I bring any thing with me ? :cheers: let me know .....need beer ? can we take food and drinks in the fairgrounds? :chevy:

Implaning on getting there around 10 ish or 11 ish on fri........... I will be there on sa and sun 7ish :driving: What do we all need ? Should I bring any thing with me ? :cheers: let me know .....need beer ? can we take food and drinks in the fairgrounds? :chevy:

well i checked with the rules just to be sure. alcohol is premitted at the show as long as it's not in glass bottles. so if anyone wants to bring beer thats fine, i'll probably bring some myself. you can bring your own food to the show. i usually eat the food there. but like any other show, it is expensive.

Not sure when i'll get there fridaydriving.gif, leaving Long Island sometime in the AM, not sure when.........might go to the hotel and check in before coming to the fairgrounds...........