vho rim part numbers

neessh

does any one know the part number for the stock 20" rims for the VHO? and what size tires does it come with? I'm thinking of ordering them from my local dealer.

I have a set for sale. No curb rash and no bent wheels. They have some general grabber 275/55-20's on them. Will need 2 new tires in like 5k miles, the other 2 are new. Im located gulf coast Mississippi...will sell cheap is picked up, might ship but they are heavy and will cost $$$ to ship. Looking to get $500 firm.

I have a set for sale. No curb rash and no bent wheels. They have some general grabber 275/55-20's on them. Will need 2 new tires in like 5k miles, the other 2 are new. Im located gulf coast Mississippi...will sell cheap is picked up, might ship but they are heavy and will cost $$$ to ship. Looking to get $500 firm.

very good price, I needed one (went to the dealer :crazy:) but at that price for 4 is great

• 3 months later...

Dam! I've been off this site for awhile now. I wish I checked back! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

You wouldn't happen to have them still? I'm still looking for a set.

BTW, thanks guys for the part numbers.

88964471 -WHEEL

19107491 - P275/55R20 TIRE

Alot of guys here are adding P305/50R20's for better traction, with very little ride heigth change FYI.

I believe you can also use part # 88962803.

Thanks, zippy. What is that part number for? Is there a difference between the GMC and Chevy part numbers? How about the center caps, are they included?

if you but it new from the dealer the cap comes with it