need help with console!

I may eventually do this, but I actually kinda like the bench and the big console. I can keep big files and things in it.

:withstupid: I'm not a huge fan of the center console, I'm really more of a fan of the bench like your's drako, that way my girlie could sit bitch next to me :) or if i really wanted to we could get freaky in the front seat :uhoh:

:crackup:

got a nice LEATHER flip down console if your interested in a trade.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fordsareslow, any pics? and also if you dont mind how much did you spend? i have a couple parts i might give to the junkyard to offset a price but just looking for a ball park..~~Kyle

I replied to your PM. Pics will be up tonight as I was out of town. I don't think I have any pics of the space between the console and the back of the cab but I'll look. Worse case I can stop by the body shop on my way to work one morning and snap a few pics.

called a bunch of places today no one has it. also called a huge salavge area and the guy siad it would be really hard to find since most interiors came in gray. he said he could get a gray but not tan. any idea how hard it would be to dye one tan??? or i might go to the stealership and look for a new one!!! thats how bad i want it...im willing to go to a stealership and let them say bend over for it... lol ~~kyle

just waiting for a reply, plus i had to create a ebay account to get his email. whats the best way to pay him paypal or money order. he has good feedback. i never used ebay before. so need some advice, hopefully he will let me have it.

I've always used paypal and have had good luck, but others have had problems. If you send a money order, make sure you make a photo copy of it before sending. Also make sure to send it certified mail so there is a tacking number so they can't say they never received it.