need help with console!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no because even the dash peice is diffrent. see how it has like the plugs then the console fits under it to have a pocket area, o well any ideas on painting one, like if i get a good primer?? and have a body shop do it??

:banghead: Didn't even notice that. I'll let you know if I come accross any others. I'm leaving work now so I'll post the pics of mine for you when I get home

thanks, what do you do for work? leaving at 9 seems like a long day!

It's only 6pm on the west coast. I work for an investment company from 8:30am - 5:00pm. Traffic is so bad that if I leave at 5:00 when I'm supposed to get off, I don't get home till 6:15. If I leave at 6:00 I get home at 6:20 so I work an hour overtime everyday and save the gas from waiting in traffic. Kind of sucks but it gives me extra money for more mods.

Ok, I didn't have anymore pictures on my computer like I thought. Like I said, the truck is in the body shop now so I don't have access to it. Here is a topic with more picture though. Sorry, it's the best I've got right now. Also, if you are looking for leather, on GMfullsize.com right now, there is a group purchase going on for Katzkin leather. Might want to check it out.

Seats

well i finally found one. but its brand new from jpcustoms.com and they want like 1,800!!!! forget that, i will wait until i find one on ebay or a junkyard, they wont be that expensive. also i was reading alot about dyeing plastics. instead of painting them, anyone heard of this. they say its better than paint because it wont chip away. im thinking out getting a gray one and just dye it tan. sound good? any input on this would be helpful. if not im just going to build my own.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

I wonder who "gmaxwell24" is? :smash::D

And on a side note, that would be cool to get the rear audio to work (for someone with an extended cab model).Heck, I might bid off with you on these two consoles! NA! JUST KIDDING!!

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)