Radix for sale

diablotruck

I bought this kit from a member on this board back in December but it has sat in the garage ever since. It comes complete with 2.9 pulley and belt minus the tuner.Has the inline fuel pump since kit is off an 03. Going to leave the truck n/a for now and maybe buy a project car and keep the truck as is. I paid 3k plus shipping (was like 80 dollars) so I would like to get that back. The blower was supposed to have less than 30k when removed. Like I said I bought it from a member here and was on a running truck in good condition still had some coolant in the lines when I received it and fuel in the pump. thanks to all who are interested i am in Bradenton florida zip is 34207 so figure shipping from here it is still boxed and ready to ship . any questions call me at 941-448-1264 I accept paypal thanks Mario

It is the intercooled kit with all parts. thanks

Thanks for answering and that would be info I would state in the begining. There is no need to grump attitude I was merely stating something that I thought would have been stated in the title.

I seriously doubt anyone had a 2.9" pulley on a non-intercooled radix :uhoh: . Shouldn't jump to bash someone's pricing of a used item either. :nono: Proper way would have been to ask if the kit was intercooled and let him respond. Makes everyone happy and feel good. He was following posting rules by the way. :cheers:

:withstupid:

Thanks for answering and that would be info I would state in the begining. There is no need to grump attitude I was merely stating something that I thought would have been stated in the title.

people grumped on you because before you asked if it was intercooled you said your price is a little high if not intercooled. pretty self explanatory i thought.

man i wish i had the money lol ive been wantin to supercharge somethin every since i can remember and now that i have a SSS and read about all the people that have the chargers on them and how much they like them makes me want one even more....... like someone said earlier they dont have the money now but when they get the money they wont find good deals like this lol same way here all these good deals now but i have no money lol peace

Matt