She's really gone, now I'm lost!

NTMID8R SS

Well the SS is gone.

The guy came and picked her up this morning. I almost shed a tear as he drove away. :tear:

It's OK though, I'm getting a new 4X4 pretty quick (hopefully a VMAX, if I can find a decent one). I am also bidding on this sweet monster:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1

Motor on guys, and I'll still be lurking around here, hopefully with the VMAX! :driving:

Why did U sell it? :confused:

Building a house in the country, down about 5 miles of dirt roads for one.

Also, my sons and I have been riding dirt bikes/ATV's and they now want

to start racing, so I will need something designed to pull a trailer/toy box

a little better. It hurts me, but sometimes sacrifice is the best alternative to

ruining a nice truck!

There is a sick new style V-Max on Ebay right now, I love it:

V-Max on Ebay

you had to post that ... man thats what i want if thay dont make a new one in the ss because im afrade that if my SS messes up Ill be stuck with no way to fix it I allready have to ride around with a dang key scrach all the way down my truck that i cant afford to fix right now and it about to hit 60k You got the color right and everything

There is a sick new style V-Max on Ebay right now, I love it:

V-Max on Ebay

Dunno ... looks kind of weird ...

Looks like someone bought it, put the lift kit in, bigger tires, and traded it back to the dealer ... 2409 miles???

As if maybe there was something wrong with it?

Strange ...

Dunno ... looks kind of weird ...

Looks like someone bought it, put the lift kit in, bigger tires, and traded it back to the dealer ... 2409 miles???

As if maybe there was something wrong with it?

Strange ...

I've seen dealers out west put likft kits on their trucks and sell them,they will sell fords,dodges,and gms simultaneously,theres probably more vof a mrket for lifted trucks in that area.

That sucks that you had to sell it, but hopefully you'll get a better truck. A Vortec Max sounds nice. I know that I wouldn't want to let go of my truck cause I had it for a while and I have so many memories in it. For how long did you have your SS? I will probably buy an SS Silverado, but I think I will also keep my 5.3L Silverado. I don't think I could let it go so easily cause it is also my first truck ever and it has been good to me, so good luck on getting another truck.