Walked on a 4.6L Mustang

ctrow

I was coming home on Turkey Day and I was doing probably 75-80 on the interstate. Well, this mustang and a 4Runner passed me probably doing 90.

Well, not to be outdone, I speed up to them and kinda hung out with them for a few miles. The 4Runner I guess thought it was too fast and he slowed down.

I pull along next to this mustang and we run side by side for awhile. After about a mile, he punches. (I know because I could hear his exhaust and he jumped a little bit) Not to be out done, I floored it too figuring I'll at least keep up with him.

Well, I start pulling on him and at about 115 he lets off with about 1 1/2 truck length on the guy. Best part was the look on his face when we were next to each other. (That huge truck is beating me!!!)

Anyway, I'm sure it was stock so it's not that big of a fight. But, it sure was fun! :thumbs:

that's one thing i give them credit for. most of them aren't that fast, but i still give them credit for driving them hard. to see a 60 year old guy driving a z06 because he liked the name is just sickening.

I got into a stoplight fight with a mid 90's integra a couple of nights ago. He did pop off the line pretty good and wrang that thing out trying to keep up. Yer right, the rice boys got balls, no brains, but lots of balls!

I actually had a guy in a Civic Si blow a piston right out of his hood racing me in my Trailblazer. I went back to check on him when I saw what happened, it had blown the head clean off and the piston punched an almost perfect hole in the hood! It was SO AWESOME! We never did find that piston. :lol:

Archived