wtf people arent like you guys

well today i didnt have to work so i went for a "drive". more like a little fun on side streets with some freinds in some other cars. well on my way home i saw a nice blue truck like mine, just lowered 2/4 , roll pan , painted bumper and nice wheels, just a nice looking truck. well i spin around cuz the guy was pulling i gues to his house. well i pull up behind him on the side so he could open his door. i wait calm, then i see his looking at me in his side mirror like :wtf: so i ask him to come out like its ok i wont hit your door when you open it and the guy shakes his head no. like wtf im by myself this guy is obviuosly alot older then me and im infront of his house, like what am i going to do jump him. i defintly didnt give off the scary guy look. so he finally get balls i think to open the door just a little to look at me all i do is say nice truck point at it. he goes "ya thanks" closes the door and walks to his house. like i did something wrong!!! so of course being the nice guy that i am i just back up and leave. but i cant tell you he heard me for a while when i left, let him know that his big bad truck that he is to stuck up to talk about isnt all that good becuase he heard my truck and tires for a long time....just hit me that everyone isnt like you guys and some people are di*Ks and think they have the best shit. sorry i just had to vent!!!!

i didnt follow the guy home just pulled up on his street it was like 1 street away from me, no way was i following him just turned my truck and i was on his street. plus he saw my front plate which is the "thin blue line" plate which most people know is a police symbol, so what did he think that someone close with police is going to lay the smack down on him. lol idk i gueese if i was in that situation i would be a little scared also but no so much to be a di*K to someone. i would ask what they wanted. but w.e if i see him again ill give him a wave. he didn have a nice truck wouldnt mind asking who did his drop.

i had a situation like that today. i was going to the post office and i saw a vette, it wasn't a z06 but it did have a raised ram air hood because it was SUPERCHARGED :thumbs: . so i caught up to him and we were going 90 in a 35 and once i pulled up on side with him he didn't even look over to say whats up or anything. oh well too cool i guess. i wouldn't follow someone to their house though.

Edited by wody (see edit history)

it's just the way of the world these days. I'm weary of people also. I don't mind talking to peopl but I do watch out for crazy mofo's. you never know who's going to try and jack your ride. you should have ask about the drop, maybe he would have talked to you more.

I'm very wary of any stranger that comes to my house unannounced.

I'm not expecting them so why are they here?

I'm in a defensive position that is not of my choosing, with a person that I don't have any idea what their intentions are good or bad. Do they want to talk about my truck, or do they want to know where I live because they want to take the truck, wheels etc.

I'm less defensive away from home , my home is my castle. I've had cars broken into at home and always seems to happen after somebody I didn't know landed on my doorstep :dunno:

i just think the guy was in a bad mood. i bet ill see him around and it will be diffrent the next time. or he doesnt care about his truck and bought it like that. and on a busy street i would jack a ride leaving my ride there??lol idk i can see where you guys are coming from but if your were there you would thought the same thing i did and just wanted to ask about a nice ride. o well i think i know his brother, since i hear this kid talk about his brothers truck all the time in school ill ask him tomorow. we will see

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

dude my stuff got jacked in front of my house....every person that drives by i give a dirty look too....i dunno i just have a grudge i guess.....just duno if its the same ppl that jacked my shit and driving by again to see if they can get anything else.....

Sorry, but I would have probably got out with my pistol!

I am from the old school too, if someone I don't know

pulls up behind me and just waits for me to get out, I am

very defensive. I have a family and a lot of nice things to

protect.

I guarantee most of my friends would have got out swingin!

In this day and age, it's just the way you have to be.

Call me narcissistic, but I'd rather offend some well intentioned

truck enthusiast, than the alternative of having my head blown off

by some punk trying to jack me up.

on a busy street i would jack a ride leaving my ride there??lol idk i

Yeah maybe he does not know if thats your truck or not. Honestly I hear all the time on the news were someone jackx one car to find another and jack that one and so on to throw off the police. BUt I may have been defensive to someone that followed me home but as long as they kept their distance and stayed in their truck I would probaly ackinowledge them nicely but in a serious tone you get my drift?