Subaru STI Kill

SS Silv

Jettas? What kind? I raced my homie that had a Jetta with an exhuast and intake and I smoked him. I also smoked a GTI. I beat a couple of modded civics and they couldn't believe I was stock. Ricers are pretty crazy though, that fool I raced went through stops, I didn't go through them cause I didn't want my truck getting hit. I runned a lot of ricers and to this day I have never lost to one, but yeah there are some pretty fast ricers but in the end they don't look as good as Silverado SS. I wanna race 350 and G35 but they never wanna race.

Any car that can run a mid to low 15 pass is a good run for a stock truck. I'm not sure what the Jetta's run, but i saw a GTI running mid low 15's last weekend.....and i kinda thought that was pathetic but if thats what they run, then it's still a good race for a stock truck. If you race a 350 or g35 your going to get it handed to you, still be fun, but you'll lose. And i saw the v-tech civics, the brand new ones running high 14's last weekend, so yeah that will beat most stock trucks.

Brad

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the STI is all launch. Back when I was running a 13.3, I ran a modestly modded STI (exhaust CAI, tuning etc) and would actually run him down in the top end in my heavy ass AWD truck. With the cars being light and AWD, a nice boosted launch does wonders for their 1/4 time. Kind of like the Sy / Ty's.

Glad to hear that the guy was cool about the kill. It is hard to come by...

Maybe if you had a 427 it wouldnt matter how they launched biggrin.gif

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Chev...8ff0136073b.htm

Holy crap that Camaro's fast!

I love STi's, I'd love to own one, but theres no way in hell I'd get rid of my Z for one. My buddy just finished building his STi...at 480AWHP it's almost scary fast.

I raced a friend from work in his STI and beat him, haha. My 2003 has exhaust, CAI, and a Diablosport programmer. We raced from a dead stop on the highway coming home from work. I figured he'd beat me because STI's are pretty nice, but I knew I had a chance because he didn't seem like the kind of guy to know how to really drive a car like that. I ended up being right, hahaha. You could tell he sucked ass at shifting gears cuz I would watch him reel me in, in my rear view mirror, and then right when he'd switch gears he'd fall back, hahaha. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than beating those stupid rice rockets, haha.

I guess I'll be able to tell you all how fast a regular Subaru WRX is.

My Chickee's brother bought one brand new, but it's not the STI I don't think, it's the one below it.

My Chickee is already talking smack to him. :crackup:

They'll be lining em up, you can bet on it!

I don't care about winning or losing if it's FUN. The fun races are the best races IMO.

I guess I'll be able to tell you all how fast a regular Subaru WRX is.

My Chickee's brother bought one brand new, but it's not the STI I don't think, it's the one below it.

My Chickee is already talking smack to him. :crackup:

They'll be lining em up, you can bet on it!

I don't care about winning or losing if it's FUN. The fun races are the best races IMO.

i think they do high 14's stock

i think they do high 14's stock

I hope you are right!

:lol:

She can pay him back.

Twenty years ago his beat up $50 Toyota Corolla beat my 550hp 3000lb 1940 Plymouth in a drag race down our street.

My car moved MAYBE 5 feet while he drove down the block.

My launch was full of tire smoke, his fifty bucker made me a big :yellow_loser:

:crackup:

True story!

I hope you are right!

:lol:

She can pay him back.

Twenty years ago his beat up $50 Toyota Corolla beat my 550hp 3000lb 1940 Plymouth in a drag race down our street.

My car moved MAYBE 5 feet while he drove down the block.

My launch was full of tire smoke, his fifty bucker made me a big :yellow_loser:

:crackup:

True story!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

my dad told me a story like that about his buddies MG and his 63 409. He'd sit there burning the tires and the MG would just go. It would piss him off to no end.

Brad

I met with one white, lowered with a big scoop and tail wing. Those cars are just too fast. He didn't want to play from a dig, I lauched from zero infront of him and he did nothing, only to pass me after doing the ricer fly by. What a focking moron! He was playing dangerously between cars like he was on a rally going to win the cup. What a stupid idiot.

• 4 weeks later...