370 engine build

04CHASE

Man that motors sick! Love the chevy orange man, its the only way to fly!

* note to self, when Im in riverside visiting my brother in law, I hope I dont look over at a stop light and see your truck next to me!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

04 chase just wondering how much have u invested on that vehicle? just wondering...

got some more prigress today but not much got the water pump back on , went to bolt on the starter and the dam tab where the positive cable bbusted off. so now i need a new starter. also found a small plug that was missing on the side of the block. just more and more money .i so need to drive this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

the intake shipped today , it is offically on its way !! ill be finishing up most of the install next weekend. now the only this i need is the 90mm tb adaptor harness ( for the 2nd time) after this the truck may actually run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so excitied.

well not much work done this weekend but i got the intake back , i ordered a methanol injection kit with progressive controller from alky control. i started messing with the intake to see how it would look. also got a few other lil goodies

DSC00445.jpg

90mm tb adaptor for full range, most have had trouble with the 90mm tb openign 100% so this has a some diode's and resistor to fool the tb to open 100% instead of the 80 people were having with the 02 tac and adapto harness.

DSC00446.jpg

reichard racing billet pullies. these will reduce or elimate belt slip( i really hope) one 3.0 for 12 psi on the street and one 2.75 for im hoping 15+ psi on the track.

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

and the good ol intake from nitro daves( nitrousoutlet.com) has jetting available for 50-250 shots, its almost like a direct port , the spray bars have small holes that are aimed directly at each intake port.

• 2 weeks later...

well guys almost there. shoul dbe ready to fire next saturday if everything goes as planned. all that is left is to drill and tap the elbow for hose fittings and run all of the vacuum lines to. which is alot kind ofalot ( fpr, pcv's .evap, 2nd fuel pump hobbs, brake booster, boost gauge,2 map sensors). also have to take care of the little things, plug wires a few connectors, finsih mounting the intercooler and connect the hoses.

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

hopefully a video of it pulling out of the garage soon.