new Radix dyno numbers!

I change my Radix 3.3 pulley to a 2.9 and went to a dyno/tuner to see some new numbers, with the 3.3 it made 370hp to the wheels, today with the 2.9 it made 410hp to the wheels! we were having trouble with the injector rate at 106 it was causing the truck to shut-down at 5000rpm!! I thought the 42's were good for up to 500hp!! is there anything wrong or do I need to change to bigger injectors ? oh by the way a/f ratio was 12.8 -13.2. Pat.

Injectors ASAP!!! Mine blew up because the injectors were overworked, coincidently, I had ordered new larger injectors, and they finally came in from being backordered the next day!

Congratulations on those numbers too! I hope you're happy, however, it's addicting to always want more!

Edited by Professiona1 m0d (see edit history)

I see you were running 12.8 - 13.42and having IDC's over 100. Were you commanding that lean or were you going lean at the top end (slope of death). FWIW, I run at a conservative 11.9 from 3k - 6500rpms. There is power to be gained running leaner but burning up a piston is not on the top of my list right now. You should be able to command a flat AFR curve which tell me you are running out of injector and going lean. :shakehead:

I am running the 42#rs with meth and getting over 100% IDC. I also run FP in the low 60's which helps. I would deffinately suggest the 60# Motrons or even the 42# SVO's

Nice #'s,...now get her to the track!