Bad Groaning Noise

My SS has 8500 miles on it and the groaning noise is terrible when turning left or right moving less then 40mph and off the gas. I have also noticed a noise at about 55-70 in the 2000rpm range, it is almost like a whinning noise. I would love to know if anyone has anymore info on these problems, especailly the groaning.

I took it to the dealer from which i bought the truck and their response was that Chevy said it was normal operation. If you ask me that is a bunch of bullsh*t and the noise is unacceptable.

Anybody with a similiar noise or has any info on what the problem might be, will be very much appreciated.

Mine has 5000 miles on it. When decelling between 45-60 mph sounds like front diff. has a gear whine. I can actually feel a fine vibration thru the steering wheel and gas pedal. Also when braking and turning left or right around 30 mph it makes a noise as if the front tires are scrubbing something. Started a paper trail at my dealer yesterday but have no answers yet. These noises are not something I intend to listen to for the next several years. Has anyone gotten a response back from GM's tech yet on this problem?

Archived