Matt Serra

A couple of the fights stunned me. I wanted Diego to win his fight. Me and my buddies all lost some bets. And 2 tables got broken by a body being thrown thru them. :jester:(due to bets.) My buddy Mikes wife is going to be pissed when she gets home.

im gla dhe lost i dont like the guy , i bet he fight hughes next though.

:withstupid: I like how Josh Koscheck said "I just want to beat him up because he's weird"and Diego pushed him hard at the wiegh in's.Matt Serra def deserves the belt he has paid his dues and then some,now I cant wait for the RAMPAGE vs LIDDEL :ughdance:

Diago didn't shoot one time on koschek and he is all ground and pound. terrible fight to watch because no risks were taken. the huertas light weight fight was a brawl i'm sure everyone enjoyed that(most exciting weight class in my opinion, also sherk is going down). STP is a great fighter he had a bad stratagy going in, with a 6" reach and his boxing skills, he should have been able to jab every time matt even got close but, that was a great fight to watch because no belt is safe... except for maybe aderson silva's lol that dude is bad, i'm a franklin fan but you can't deny that guy. predictions for liddel vs. rampage jackson ... some one is getting knocked out! also i love how there is a free fight on the 21 on spike. a mirko cro cop fight, andrea orlowski, and a chiek kongo fight lots of heavy weight action! UFC is awesome

Besides the fact that he's Canadian, how can you not like GSP?? ;)

I'm still in shock that Serra won, it's obvious to me that GSP is a much better fighter, but shit happens. 99 times out of 100 GSP wins that fight, but like someone else said, that's why MMA is so fun to watch, you never know what's going to happen. I think Serra and Hughes should be a good fight to watch. My money's on Hughes, then GSP will just beat the poo out of him again and get his belt back... :pop: