Thank you, Nelson Performance

How do you think your tune would compare to Lyndon’s new PCM tune?

I'm not sure how it would compare, I've never had my truck tuned by Wester's :jester:

Seriously though, give 02Denali a shout, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he's had dealings with Hypertech, Diablo, RWTD Custom Tune, Wester's and now Nelson :cool:

Sundowner: I'll head up to Dallas if a some of you (5+)want a tune, it'll be a full day of tuning :crazy:

let me know,

allen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farmtruc...I look forward to it. If we can't round up enough interest by end of Jan. I owe my wife a weekend out, :cry: so I will get in touch with you then and set something up to come down your way. Are you open to a Saturday tune if I come down?? :D Look forward to it either way. :cheers:

Farmtruc...I look forward to it. If we can't round up enough interest by end of Jan. I owe my wife a weekend out, :cry: so I will get in touch with you then and set something up to come down your way. Are you open to a Saturday tune if I come down?? :D Look forward to it either way. :cheers:

Anytime is fine with me, I'm really flexible and I tune 7 days a week.

I look forward to meeting you guys, sounds like fun.

thanks,

allen

you take business trips to new england? heh I'd like to have my truck custom tuned, sounds better than just a mail order tune, might have to take a vacation to texas

Texas is really nice in the winter. It gets down to 80 or so. :D

i am extremely interested. okc is only 3 hours away and i now know ctrow and he emailed me this thread to look over and now i'm torn between wester and farmtruc. i rode i ctrow's truck and loved it but if y'all are claiming even better for less cost, i'm all about it. hell the wife is in dallas now but not in the ss. hell, i'm up for sunday or next weekend. farmtruc...how much would you charge? sundowner...are you offering everyone a place to stay ;) because if so, it may be a party :cheers:

thats right i have had dealings with all. and i am now and will continue to be with the NELSON PERFORMANCE TUNE. IT IS AWSOME. :jester:  :D  :thumbs:

I think you are biased 02Denali. :D And where's my pulley? :rolleyes: JK.

I had Joe put the stock one back on the truck and farmtruc during the tuning session added idle speed to compensate and now there is no draw on the battery. The guage stays near where it should. :cool:

I still say you are biased though. :cheers:

sundowner...are you offering everyone a place to stay  because if so, it may be a party 

Did I offer open house :cry:

I've got room for 2 If we want to get together in Big D. About the only weekend I have available before the the holidays is the 20th/21st. Anyone wanting to try this, let me know via email and I will coordinate w/nelson. I have plenty of time the last 3 weekends of Jan. also.

Here's my position. Once I get Lyndon's new program, I'd like to see how it performs with someone monitoring it just to see how it's doing. So, I guess I'm interested in maybe a partial tune depending on the results. I'm sure Lyndon would like some feedback and Allen would like a few extra bucks in his pocket.

I would prefer some weekend in Jan. Track time would be nice but not a neccessity.

Once something is decided, please post it so I can try to make it. :thumbs:

Maybe Super Dave might be interested. He's another fellow Oklahoman. I'll drop him a line once we can get close to a time/place.

:D:cheers::jester: as a matter of fact i am picking up your pulley tomorrow. he had to order them. and i am going to get the belt numbers for you also.so look in here tomorrow evening. it will be here. and yes i am biased to something that works kick a**. from a 15.19 to a 14.71. and complete tqm delete. darn skippy.

I've got a PCM on the way from Lyndon, believe it's the updated ctrow has coming. I'd be interested in meeting up to compare/monitor/party etc...

Never been into the track scene, isn't there a track just north of Ft Worth (Azle) off 35?

WW :sleep:

Archived