Thank you, Nelson Performance

Ordered the Corsa cat back today :D Still haven't decided on new headers an cats even though my dealer says not to worry about the warranty he will take care of me. Gonna get that lotto ticket; I need help this is very addictive :eek:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see what's still on my wish list:

Headers and Cats system

electric fans

sc pulley

volant intake

shift kit and servo

2600 stall converter

Ground Force Drop kit

electric water pump

What did I forget :confused:

gotta go get another lotto ticket!

All you guys planning on going to Dallas the 24th; what do you think about posting a new thread inviting all that want to come? I know we may be maxed out on those who will be able to be tuned, but i was thinking the more the merrier.

a1cmaw has dubbed this "TUNING RALLY 2004".

I was think thinking of starting a thread "SS RALLY 2004"

Question is go BIG or keep it small :cheers:

the admin's haven't said much and farmtruc's been pretty helpfull to some so i think that's why he's still in the clear. he's been within reason of the rules, not sure this post was, but he has. in my opinion, this is what pm's are for. hope you have something easy on gas there allen. lol :jester:

Lets see what's still on my wish list:

Headers and Cats system

electric fans

sc pulley

volant intake

shift kit and servo

2600 stall converter

Ground Force Drop kit

electric water pump

What did I forget :confused:

gotta go get another lotto ticket!

Electric fans are a good thing to do. Start looking now how you are going to install your Radix reservior. Look at how GEAR M UP (Jeff) had his done. You can see it on the thread he started after getting blown. A big pain in the butt to do, but overall a cleaner look. You may already have a place scoped out?

Oh yeah, an electric waterpump for sale on LS1tech for $425.

Hey Farmtruc,

How can those of us that live to far away get a custom tune? From what I've read so far on this thread, I gather that unless you can get feedback from each indivual truck. Everything else is just a mail order tune.

Mail order tuning is great, but if I'm able to monitor the trucks response to the tune, that's even better.

I've done enough trucks to know what mods affect a/f and timing. So, I'm able to get it very close thru mail order.

The only way to get a perfect tune is to have a dyno, diag software and edit.

Then when you get it on the road, it's going to act different, lol. That's where the drivablilty and tuning for real world loads come into play.

I'm looking forward to it,

thanks guys,

allen

Great news. I just found out Santa is buying me a Radix. I would like to take full advantage of using a customized program such as the one offered by Allen. Although I'm worried it will void the Radix warranty..? I'm in Houston, so I just need to know your location..

Great news. I just found out Santa is buying me a Radix. I would like to take full advantage of using a customized program such as the one offered by Allen. Although I'm worried it will void the Radix warranty..? I'm in Houston, so I just need to know your location..

Great, that is awsome, you'll love the Radix (and the tune, heheh)!

It's a perfect daily driver, however you smash the pedal and it turns into a beast.

Don't forget your 3" pulley and you'll have one bad ride.

About 10 of us so far are getting together at RiverCityRaceway, San Antonio Raceway, in January on the 2nd, it's would cool if you could make it. There are two guys coming from Houston, maybe a road trip?

I look forward to it and thanks,

allen

got the green light from the Boss.(wife)

See you on Jan 2 6pm.

I may hold off on the purchase until I "see" what combos worked for others.

Goal would be a daily driver that runs high 12's. (without taking out the seats<g>)

I'm sure to be a kid in a candy shop.!

got the green light from the Boss.(wife)

See you on Jan 2 6pm.

I may hold off on the purchase until I "see" what combos worked for others.

Goal would be a daily driver that runs high 12's. (without taking out the seats<g>)

I'm sure to be a kid in a candy shop.!

Which power adder do you plan on going with?

Archived