Finished my mullet car!

montanass

mullet.gif Had to use this :jester:

Good looking Elky, Cody

I like the Torque Thrust wheels you have on there. Old school thing from back in the day :cool:icon_smokin.gif

What wheels are you planning to put on next?

I really like the wheels that are on it too, but they are pitted badly and have quite a few curb scrapes on them, so I was thinking some Torque Thrust II's with some painted centers, but in either a 17 or an 18 stagered, 7-8in wide up front and 10-10.5 in the rear with some nice sticky tires on all four corners (defanantly some DR's on the rear), I've been told the rear wells can clear up to a 315, but i think I'll stick with a 295 or 305 just to have good clearance. I may just keep the rims that are on it for a while and just get some better tires, but I'm still trying to decide.

As far as color goes, its really close to Mopar's metalic blue, which is a little lighter than Arrival Blue, I believe... :dunno:

I really like the wheels that are on it too, but they are pitted badly and have quite a few curb scrapes on them, so I was thinking some Torque Thrust II's with some painted centers, but in either a 17 or an 18 stagered, 7-8in wide up front and 10-10.5 in the rear with some nice sticky tires on all four corners (defanantly some DR's on the rear), I've been told the rear wells can clear up to a 315, but i think I'll stick with a 295 or 305 just to have good clearance. I may just keep the rims that are on it for a while and just get some better tires, but I'm still trying to decide.

As far as color goes, its really close to Mopar's metalic blue, which is a little lighter than Arrival Blue, I believe... :dunno:

I have always liked El Caminos. Yours is a beauty. Years ago, a friend of mine had a '65, 327/350 (I think), 4-speed, real nice. And, you know I like those Torque Thrusts! They'd be a great choice. :thumbs:

burnout pic :jester:

this was from about a 15mph roll :D

post-7418-1176786489_thumb.jpg

its hard to take goob burnout pics when your by yourself, so this is the best i could do for the next few weeks :D

I'm in the process of uploading soundclip of the idle and some revs, so look forward to that too :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet looking car - I love the body on those, spliced one onto a 93 Z28 subframe with a friend once - kept camaro gages and consol, seats and steering wheel, just put the camino on the subframe basically and it was awesome. Just everybody that liiked at just thought we stuffed a lt1 in it and never appreciated it for what it really was. Drove really great and was alot of fun..................