what you do for easter?

heavydigger

ok well it all starts about four in the afternoon im just cruising to local head shop to get a tasty blunt wrap and when im on my way back to the car a hobo asks for change. now im not into giving things away for free but he had this tasty looking strawberry shortkake icecream bar and boy i wanted it. so anyway i traded this hobo a dollar thirty five for his treat. when he turned aourn to walk back to the liqour store i threw it at him and his dirty bicycle. it missed and landed on the gournd. i watched his dirty ass pick it up and go back to eating. i let him know he was dirty then weleft. it made me feel alot better on the inside.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like beggers/bums anymore than anyone else, but I wouldnt treat a dog that way let alone a human being (whether you agree or not, thats what he is). Did you ever stop and think for one minute that maybe thats all anyone has ever done to him, so thats why the way he is? Granted, he has probablty had as many opportunities to better himself and put it all in a bottle, but why? You ask what we did for easter and you tell us you humiliated some bum? Get the F#$% out of our forum...seriously.

ok well it all starts about four in the afternoon im just cruising to local head shop to get a tasty blunt wrap and when im on my way back to the car a hobo asks for change. now im not into giving things away for free but he had this tasty looking strawberry shortkake icecream bar and boy i wanted it. so anyway i traded this hobo a dollar thirty five for his treat. when he turned aourn to walk back to the liqour store i threw it at him and his dirty bicycle. it missed and landed on the gournd. i watched his dirty ass pick it up and go back to eating. i let him know he was dirty then weleft. it made me feel alot better on the inside.

wtf is wrong with you? 26chubbs is that you hiding back there?

WTF! :icon_bs: thats what I think of your post. Man you need to keep that chicken shit stuff to yourself.

I dont like beggers/bums anymore than anyone else, but I wouldnt treat a dog that way let alone a human being (whether you agree or not, thats what he is). Did you ever stop and think for one minute that maybe thats all anyone has ever done to him, so thats why the way he is? Granted, he has probablty had as many opportunities to better himself and put it all in a bottle, but why? You ask what we did for easter and you tell us you humiliated some bum? Get the F#$% out of our forum...seriously.

:withstupid: people these dayz :nonod:

WOW!! I got ready to read how someone spent the day with their family... then I find we have an arrogant ass harassing someone who is obviously WAY less fortunate.... especially on a day when you think people would be more likely to help someone. You might wanna check yourself :nono:

OKAY. :withstupid: Well to change the topic to something more serious... I went to Dallas and watched the Stars beat the Blackhawks!!! :pop: Best seats I've ever had too!!! The hit on M.Madano and the S.Ott fight was like 6 feet from me!!! IT ROCKED!!! :cheers:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

OKAY. :withstupid: Well to change the topic to something more serious... I went to Dallas and watched the Stars beat the Blackhawks!!! :pop: Best seats I've ever had too!!! The hit on M.Madano and the S.Ott fight was like 6 feet from me!!! IT ROCKED!!! :cheers:
:thumbs: So, you went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out, huh.

Love the Stars. :cheers:

WTF? I had to re-read the first post to realize what he said.

On this b-e-a-utiful easter, I went to both families easter meeting yesterday.

Then today I bought a tranny cooler on ebay. Drinking Heineken while lookin on various ways of hooking this thing up.