what you do for easter?

heavydigger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I would rather sit down with a bum, and have a inteligent conversation with him and here is story before I associated with a low life troll like you. Mods ban this clown. We don't need this kind of crap on this forum. Mostly all here are a well respectfull class of people. And you are making our forum a look bad.

Well for easter I was riding my dirty bicycle and eating a strawberry short cake ice cream bar outside a liquor store, when I saw this dirty ass primer grey truck. So I went up to the truck and asked for some change. Once the windows rolled down two hardcore guys were inside all dressed up with purple du rags and a rainbow medallions. The driver with a lisp told me he'd give me the change that he got from just buying some KY jelly from the store if I gave him my ice cream bar. I agreed as it was starting to melt. As I gave it to him, the ice cream dripped all over his shag carpet and he got really mad and tried to throw the ice cream at me, while his boyfriend I assume got all nervous and tried to clean up the ice cream. He then called me some derogatory names and headed towards walmart to get some stain remover.

i gave him like a dollar something he was pretty happy. bum fights krew for life

youreahomo.jpg

Your panzie ass prolly threw that ice cream bar at him, and ran off like a school boy bitch.

On Easter I layed in bed all day with the ball and chain and watched Mission Impossible 3. My Easter gift to my truck is an Aluminum Black Powder coated billet grill. Should be here around Wednesday.

Saturday in the US was Easter Down Under.

I took my kid to the Telstra Tower and the Australian National Museum in Canberra ACT

Well, it was something different... :)

4real it was one of the most awesome days we ever had together.

Then yesterday we rode that red SS almost 600 kms...traffic was murder.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

Good thing MisterP, otherwise he would have mistaken you for a bum and thrown his ice cream at you...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

My GF's dad came down from PA on a business trip, so I had easter dinner w/ her, her dad, and 3 of her friends from school ... it was a good time ... we had way too much food ... no strawberry shortcake ice cream bars, though ... :rolleyes: