Zippy Customers

zippy

I'm making this post to let people know that are e-mailing and pm'ing me that I will be getting to you, but not until I get my current work caught up. If you're looking for pcm's, expect to find one and ship it to me or ship me yours because I've pretty well dried up almost all of the available used pcm's in the area and I'm getting 5 times the orders for them than I can get in the first place. I can program them quick enough, but getting them isn't easy. As for those wanting shift kits, I am only taking a few orders a week at this point because I will only take as many customers as I can get out. I'm not trying to ignore people, but it's going to happen until this spring rush is caught up...

that would be me. thanks for the update zippy, im in no rush for the shift kit, i'll just buy some other things for now. its always better to be busy than slow. :cheers:

thanks again

that would be me. thanks for the update zippy, im in no rush for the shift kit, i'll just buy some other things for now. its always better to be busy than slow. :cheers:

thanks again

Hopefully I'll be able to get to you soon. I tell you, between parts restrictions, hospital visits, etc, I can't seem to even get close to caught up. Sorry guys, I'm trying.

Excellent, that will help make things much quicker for you, again, sorry. I figured I should do something when I checked my e-mail earlier and seen that I'm now up to over 250...

Hey zip, I have a core here that I bought extra just for this type of stuff. If you have some time shoot me a PM since I am assuming your is full.

Its not a rush thing right now...

Thanks for the update, Zippy. Hope I'm on that waiting list. I'd rather wait to get a tune from you than go somewhere else. I'm really glad I bought that spare PCM now. Good luck with everything. Sorry to be cliched but...

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT