Aeroforce GP

On their website it says that they can read Boost pressure on factory equipped supercharged vehicles, what about aftermarket superchargers such as my Radix? What other gauges would i need to be fully knowledgeable as to what is going on with my truck............Fuel Pressure?

Thanx

Matt

They can read boost with say.. like a grand prix gtp with the blower they have factory 2- bar map sensors so they see psi the standard radix setup still uses your factory map. With some minor alterations swapping out to a 2 bar map is defintely not impossible. Actually fairly easy. The other gauge I would use is opt for the fuel pressure sender its an addtional 60 bucks but with fuel pressure and boost with the scan gauge you are really pretty well set with what you need to monitor.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask and you shall receive.

So cal

http://www.socaldiesel.com/Gauge.htm

Ok ... I may be a bit of a Moron when it comes to this .... So, the switches are there for what reason? Are they individual Power switches to each guage? If left in the "On" position ... Does the engine start up take over the need to power on and off each guage?

.... Looking like a dual setup with a guage holder ....

The switches on brad's setup are because you can actually shut the gauge off or turn it on manually versus having it powered off sourced igntion power and coming on with the key.

The new gauges have their own sourced power so they won't need or have the ability to be switched on and off per say. Unless you unplug the odb plug.

for some reason i cant edit, so yea..i want a single with pillar mount..

Same here! But I'll need the full A-pillar replacement with the dual pod, b/c I'm gonna throw an AEM Wideband O2 sensor gauge in the other slot!

Just waiting for the list to get locked in.

I will not be posting a GP price. That has to come though me by Pm.

I will no longer be promoting though silverado ss so I don't want this to be confused with me trying to bump my buisness.

Thanks for understanding in advance.

I will have final pricing later this week. right now just working on filling a solid list of guys who want to get in on this. I plan on letting this go till the second week in may so if anyone wants to get in we get everyone. I don't want anyone feeling left out.

Any questions please feel free to drop me a line

[email protected]