Aeroforce GP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my pair today and installed them.

NOTE: to anyone installing these in the overhead console. The harness sent with the gauges is about a foot to short to reach the console. I solved this problem by simply adding a length of wire to the middle of the harness. Just a little heads up so you arent in the middle of it like I was and find out the cable has to come back out. lol

BTW love the dual aeroforce setup

NOTE: to anyone installing these in the overhead console. The harness sent with the gauges is about a foot to short to reach the console. I solved this problem by simply adding a length of wire to the middle of the harness. Just a little heads up so you arent in the middle of it like I was and find out the cable has to come back out. lol

good to know, thank for the heads up.

met with frank yesterday and picked them up, can't wait to get em in.

did you have to shave the bezel or the pod at all to make it fit right? frank said he had to shave one before. switches or not?

I didnt have to shave anything, but it was a really tight fit. I had to pull the overhead console open and shove the gauge mount into it. It took a little persuasion but its a good fit.

BTW no switches in mine

it got a little warm today (115) and my pod got so hot it softend the plastic bezel and so its not a super snug fit anymore, i'll have to come up with a way to secure it in there.

Got the email super early this morning back from my former warehouse... they are dropping my account becuase I am too far from them and I do not move enough volume. I am going to refund you guys on the pillar money just let me know how you want the cash sent I will pay you back right away. This is for Hank and Chevman I know I was going to try and get them from summit but I can't afford any more out of pocket expense on this group purchase I just assume refund you rather than eat 50 bucks right now.

I can't do the price simply because I cant pay that price for them. My suggestion would be to go though summit. Just drop me an email

Also want to clarify that this group purchase is closed and these prices will not again be available due to the cost increase on the new gauges.

As well as new minimum advertised pricing I am in the doghouse pretty bad for selling them at this price.

Edited by RevolutionRaceWorks (see edit history)