totaled my work truck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Fl if you dont blow they take you away. Suspended license, etc. Pretty much the same to. Which is fine by me. I am not too fond of drunk drivers. American Revolution you are lucky to escape with your life and the fact that no one was hurt. From reading your posts I can tell you will never do this again. Hope all goes well for you

Yeah it is an automatic license suspension in TX to but then you can fight it in court due to lack of evidence

Yeah but they CAN NOT obtain a sample if you don't offer it. Period end of statement

True. Also consider your options, most places, there is also a penality for not supplying a sample that is wrose then the actual crime.

Hope your state doesn't require you to drive with a certain plate for DUI's. Also hope that everything works out for you as well. Good Luck.

Not to be a dick ... But are you starting to see a trend with your actions?!?!?!

Didn't your Girlfiend take off on you with your Kid, due to you being out at the bars all the time? Then all of the crap you had at your HS reunion or something, about your drinking?

Buddy ... Going out and having a good time is one thing .... But It seems that the sauce is causing a lot of Major problems in your life!!!!!! JMHO

I'll admitt, I have a drinking problem, But starting Monday im quitting drinking and chewing

Glad all are OK. A bit of advise, You have already given them proof of your blood alcohol content, so the best thing you can do is try to get into a pre trial deversion program of some sort. Lots of community service, AA meetings, humility, etc. Remember, you have admitted guilt by blowing, don't try to change that because the judge will see that you have not come to terms with the "crime" and you will get close to the max sentence. Best thing to do is cower and beg like a bitch. No shame in that. Good luck and if the judge and procecutor belive you have learned a lesson, you have done some community service, they will be lenient as possible. Just hope like hell MADD does not persue your case or you are ****ED!

Good luck!

i dunno about that i got a lawyer and he told me to plead not guilty...i was like WTF? but anyway plead not guilty and went to court lawyer saved my ass i got a DUI lowered down to Careless driving........you can get that DUI lowered to Wreckless driving but that still makes ur insurance sky rocket.

i got lucky tho cuz the prosecuting attorney knew my parents and stood up and said abuncha good shit about me and he let me go with 450$ in fines and thats it. lost my lisence for about 30 days till i went to court and got it all dropped...i have NOTHING on my record.....you may get just as lucky.....maybe not....good luck man!

I'll admitt, I have a drinking problem, But starting Monday im quitting drinking and chewing

If you have a drinking problem, I highly doubt you can quit on your own. Coming from a recovering alcoholic, I should know.

Let me know if you need any advice. I have been through it all