Any serious lifters?

dros44

yea ive had the best results from niox than any other no supp... ive tried nitrix (which did absolutely nothing for me), white blood from controlled labs which is alright, noshotgun which is pretty good also... and a few others which i cant remember.... but, niox is the best for me... its made the veins come out on my forarms and bi's better than anything else ive tried, and the pumps are real good... and for a 300lb guy i think thats pretty impressive... as for any sides i havent noticed any...

you should def. try plasmavol then. Its like the same concept as a nitric oxide except it works for the plasma of your blood instead of the blood vessels. yeah everyone is diffrent with supplements I always took the nitrix with no xplode so that may have influenced it a bit. I tried the white blood from controlled labs too and it worked ok but i prefer to take the no xplode prior to working out. You should check out that website because we took basically the same supplements. and you liked no shotgun? i was thinking about trying to take that.

last winter i did a stack with noxplode, cellmass and nitrix... the noxplode and cellmass are awesome, but i didnt see anything from the nitrix... then i gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried it again.. still nothing... no shotgun is pretty good, better than the white blood, but noxplode is still my preworkout supp... im going to try nanovapor from muscletech (i cant believe im going to buy a mt product but o well) cause its been getting some real good reviews.. ive seen plasmavol but have never taken it... i gotta get my summer shopping list together soon maybe ill throw it on there and test it out ...

yea the plasmavol does look pretty good... for nxlabs ive always responded well to thier products.. last summer i stacked t3 and anavol together.. saw some good strength gains while on it... looks like im going to have to either try plasmavol or nanovapor

haha how is that supplement plan working for you. I cant say i have ever heard of it though. If this is gonna be a "how much ya bench" column ill start it off. 365 for 5 reps on the flat bench and 325 for 5 on incline bench. lets hear what you guys are putting up.

haha thanks... yea well playing ball in college all we do is run and lift in the off season so its really hard not to get bigger... on the side not dros44 your not too far behind me and thats all on your own.. very impressive

haha northeastern eh???? im in my second year so im a redshirt freshman... man you played us a few years back??? we prob werent too good when you played us since a few years back when we just got in the A-10 (now the CAA) we sucked hard... now we are pretty good (7-4 last season).... what pos did you play breakyaneckss?