Any serious lifters?

dros44

yeah it def. is but sometimes it is tough to eat that much food...if you guys are interested im trying to do a supplement review website...so if you want check it out www.bestsupplementreview.com its free I just wanted to put some of my knowledge out there to potential lifters...thanks guys let me know what u think about it

Yeah use some D-Bol if you want some serious strength increases and man boobs :jester: Ofcourse if I had boobs I would never have to leave the house.. :jester:

:lol: Sicko. :jester:

What? brobradh77, those aren't your boobs in your avatar? ...and here I've been lusting after getting some of my own thinking those were your boobs. I thought that's why your screen name started with bro (the male version of the bra, also known as a manzier). Man cans, man boobs, man titties, moobs...

Next you're going to tell me that you're merely taking advantage of some young girl and using her pictures you found off of the internet or something. :jester:

yea ive had the best results from niox than any other no supp... ive tried nitrix (which did absolutely nothing for me), white blood from controlled labs which is alright, noshotgun which is pretty good also... and a few others which i cant remember.... but, niox is the best for me... its made the veins come out on my forarms and bi's better than anything else ive tried, and the pumps are real good... and for a 300lb guy i think thats pretty impressive... as for any sides i havent noticed any...