5-18-07

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times Friday night gentlemen, good times. Justin and all the others who helped pull it all together, great job. We need to start planning the next one.

Now, a little help. I've got some pics and some video to post but we have now reached the limit of my knowledge of forum posting. What is the limit of image size to post pics? How 'bout video? How the hell do you post both? :dunno:

Good times Friday night gentlemen, good times. Justin and all the others who helped pull it all together, great job. We need to start planning the next one.

Now, a little help. I've got some pics and some video to post but we have now reached the limit of my knowledge of forum posting. What is the limit of image size to post pics? How 'bout video? How the hell do you post both? :dunno:

Check your PMs

Mr. P is on the case. BTW, what's proper etiquette regarding licnese plate numbers? I know some people get freaky about personal stuff getting on the web. Is it common practice just to blot out plate numbers from event pics?

Vid looks good too bad noone got me and PimpSS second race we were neck and neck all the way down the track he beat me by .0222 hole shot win damn AWD's..lol my r/t .60 his .57 my 1/8 9.84 his 9.85 he blew me away in the 3rd one his truck came alive.

hey nuzman thanks for posting the video that was awesome and who cares about people seeing your liscense plate we were talking about this the other day its not that big a deal because on our profile page it has all our infoi anyways oh well mine is a personal plate and i want people to see it mine says 03 SS i really wanted PIMP SS but texas said it was offensive

that's were you get... P1MP 55 lol.

and not only does your profile have your info and what not... but hell, thousands of people see your license plate everyday.... while you're driving, or parked someplace... ya know what i mean?

that's were you get... P1MP 55 lol.

and not only does your profile have your info and what not... but hell, thousands of people see your license plate everyday.... while you're driving, or parked someplace... ya know what i mean?

funny you say that when i put the SS on my windshield my father in law asked why did you put 55 on your windshield and at a few car shows the people that announced that i won said michael newman with a 2003 Silverado 55