5-18-07

that's were you get... P1MP 55 lol.

and not only does your profile have your info and what not... but hell, thousands of people see your license plate everyday.... while you're driving, or parked someplace... ya know what i mean?

We had an incident on the forum here about 2 years ago, Dylan vonKleist used his full name as his forum name and frequently posted pics of his truck (now owned by Punkd) and long story short he got notified by DMV that a stranger had filed paperwork trying to transfer title on his SSS... the slimebag apparently collected enough info to try their hand at white-collar GTA...

Mr. P.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okkkkk....soooo.. what are you trying to say?!? I mean, i know what you mean...but how does that involve blocking out a license plate vs. someone seeing it in person? I'm confused.. =-/

I'm not disagreeing with you; no worries here, I blacked-out my VIN. Everyone should do that, cut a small piece of black paper and shove it down in the bottom of the front windshield to keep strangers from reading the VIN - if the dealer or authorities need it they can read it off the door.

Mr. P.

Sorry I haven't posted more, I was down in Austin all day yesterday getting sworn in. I'm now licensed in two states! I have a couple more videos, including some TBSS runs I'll try and get up later today. That little still camera I have is awesome but next time I'm bringing the camcorder.

As far as the license plate thing goes, I was just checking because some people get really freaky about it. I have some great shots of some of the other trucks but with plates clearly visible. I'll send to them to Mr. P and he can possibly forward on through regular e-mail.

Sorry I haven't posted more, I was down in Austin all day yesterday getting sworn in. I'm now licensed in two states! I have a couple more videos, including some TBSS runs I'll try and get up later today. That little still camera I have is awesome but next time I'm bringing the camcorder.

As far as the license plate thing goes, I was just checking because some people get really freaky about it. I have some great shots of some of the other trucks but with plates clearly visible. I'll send to them to Mr. P and he can possibly forward on through regular e-mail.

Cool..more vids maybe he did get that head to head of me and Michael. Is there a way to save those vids to my photobucket account? All it asks me is.. save pic as.. will that doit?

Thanks

whos in the black yukon/denali/escalade in video number 3? that thing moves to the beat.

Yup that Escalade was blown and baaaad, all over the track from start to finish and still creamed Freemason's TBSS...