ok i got some pictures...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ding ding ding... tell him what he's won johnny!!! yes the mask is right...

haha actually you're both wrong, the mask wasnt the original. it was Sally Field accepting her oscar for "Norma Ray" haha dont ask me how i know that

haha actually you're both wrong, the mask wasnt the original. it was Sally Field accepting her oscar for "Norma Ray" haha dont ask me how i know that

"do you know how i know youre gay?..."

yes thats ANOTHER movie line, but it fits after that last post hahahahah... JK brother...

"do you know how i know youre gay?..."

yes thats ANOTHER movie line, but it fits after that last post hahahahah... JK brother...

lol i figured id get shit for that, but im a film major, what do you expect?

wow... thanks for all of the response... "you love me, you really love me..." (what movie is that from?)

ok, yes, the HIDs are ON and in the ducts.... factory fog lights come there... i just replaced with HID's...

the headlights have a blue tint on them... nothing extreme like your truck pipm SS... here in ca you willl get a ticket for just about anything... i wanted to keep my truck looking subtle and clean... and i dont mean clean as in dirt either...

yes thousands of dollars... i never intended to go this far...!!!!!

next mods....

goodmark hood

shaved tailgate

roll pan

baer brakes

this truck is not meant to be a 11 second truck like some people *cough chase cough* it is meant as an all around custom truck... my dd... unless of course i go to LA to see a laker game or something like that, then the GF drives.

thanks again for the kind words brothas... i need some help with a sig.... anyone??

:cheers:

cant wait to see those mods go on..... thats gunna be beuatiful :D

chase aint got nothin on me!! :yellow_loser::jester:

wow really nice truck you got there ...............if only i didnt have a racecar taking all my extra money...............lol mabey when i cant climb in the windo anymore ill spend it on my truck like you