ok i got some pictures...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn thats sick.. thats one of the nicest SS ive seen. good woork.

thanks brother... i sometimes wonder when i am driving down the street if my truck is good enough, fast enough and gosh darn it if people really love me.... (what tv show is that one from??)

(hint: SNL)

damn thats sick.. thats one of the nicest SS ive seen. good woork.

That is one bad ass truck but its not an SS. :thumbs:

thanks brother... i sometimes wonder when i am driving down the street if my truck is good enough, fast enough and gosh darn it if people really love me.... (what tv show is that one from??)

(hint: SNL)

Isnt that STuart SMiley or something along those lines :confused:

Bitchin ride - how much did the Katzkin covers cost, if you don't mind my asking?

Mr. P. :)

the katzkin set up along with covering the box under the seat (same material) installed was about $1500 and change...

and yea it was stuart something or another....

my truck is NOT an SS?? :confused: what??? :mad:

gee, nothing gets by you does it??? ;)

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

the katzkin set up along with covering the box under the seat (same material) installed was about $1500 and change...

and yea it was stuart something or another....

my truck is NOT an SS?? :confused: what??? :mad:

gee, nothing gets by you does it??? ;)

LOL nah Just bustin your balls a bit I remember that first post about not an SS but Faster. :jester:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

LOL nah Just bustin your balls a bit I remember that first post about not an SS but Faster. :jester:

oh yea... i remember THAT post... doh! i was so embarrassed by that... i was pissed at my friend... he's just an idiot big time... he has literally smoked himself retarded...

most people still live with mommy and daddy when they are 30 right??? :yellow_loser:

with all of the damn money i put into this, i should have bought an SS to begin with... ugh. oh well, it is a sleeper... smoked one of those lincoln trucks today... it was funny as hell too... his chick yelled out - "i love your truck" and then he got on it and i proceeded to smoke his ass... yea, ok, i admit, i got a semi on that one...LMAO

30 still living with mommy and daddy? :yellow_loser: x 2. Those Lincolns I am not sure about. IMO they look just like the Ford with a diff. grill and a $20K more price to go along with it. TRuck a sleeper? Dunno I would think that whine under the hood might just give you away.. :P Oh Well definatley got the truck looking tits and hope I never have to race ya.

oh yea... i remember THAT post... doh! i was so embarrassed by that... i was pissed at my friend... he's just an idiot big time... he has literally smoked himself retarded...

most people still live with mommy and daddy when they are 30 right??? :yellow_loser:

with all of the damn money i put into this, i should have bought an SS to begin with... ugh. oh well, it is a sleeper... smoked one of those lincoln trucks today... it was funny as hell too... his chick yelled out - "i love your truck" and then he got on it and i proceeded to smoke his ass... yea, ok, i admit, i got a semi on that one...LMAO

thats happens to me sometimes when i win too. after i win, i will notice a large balge in my pants. theres just something about winning that gets me excited. too excited. J/K :crackup:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

BTW - tell your wife(?) i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks I will pass it along and "wife" yeah pretty m uch we just haven't made it official. Living together for over 6 years with a 5 year old. Dont do the math :jester: Yeah we consider each other husband and wife. :thumbs: