2/4 drop is getting done.

• 2 weeks later...

well after fedex messing up on the shipping i finally got my hangers, only like a week and a half late. and there still missing the shocks for it!!!! :banghead: . but it looks like i will run into a few problems. looks like my tires will be to big. i think i need to down size to 275/45/20 and not run the stock 55/20. the way it is i just measured the body two inches lower and it looks like i will have little or no wheel travel. and its not like the wheels will tuck into the fender wheel it will like hit the corner (i beilve). but looks like my tires will be out soon so i gueese once i do it ill run my stock until i get tires. but i have a couple questions also. the hanger has to holes in it 2 put the i bolt. and also if its to low couldnt i just adjust my shackels to the lower holw to raise it a inch?? well looks like i will have alot of thinking to do and also (this needs caps) WILL I NEED A PINION SHIM FOR MY REAR!. no where could i find if i needed one or not. thanks for the help..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well i finally got the coil springs in today. its been a long time but i now have everything i need. all i have to do is get my new tires done next week or so and put the kit in. i hope to have it done by the end of the month. with working and a upcoming vacation i have no time. to do it. well will have pics in a few weeks.