OPINION ON WIDEBAND

HOD954

I have the LC1 and the PLX M-300 and have used the PLX SM-AFR.

For simplicities sake, I prefer the PLX M-300. Innovate products (LC1, LM1, etc) require free air calibration from time to time, as rich operation over time will cause the sensor calibration to drift.

The PLX devices do not need to be free air calibrated, as they handle this on their own.

:)

i'm running the lc1 with a xd16 as well. Was a pain to hook up but havn't any a issues once i got it working correctly.

:withstupid: Same setup, just need to have the shop open the o2 sensor hole more. The o2 is bigger than your normal o2 sensor.

Is the lc1 with the gauge worth the extra $$ over the lc1 without and is this easy to use? i'am new to this stuff and almost bought hp tuners to put on my laptop but wasnt sure how to use it so i just had zippy do my tune.will i be albe to figure this thing out and use it to fine tune alittle?

:withstupid: Same setup, just need to have the shop open the o2 sensor hole more. The o2 is bigger than your normal o2 sensor.

Another Plus 1 for lc1 with the xd16 gauge. It is very nice looking and very practical. As for free air calibration that is kinda annoying the first time but if you calibrate it in the morning after your vehicle has sat for 12+ hours, it should be free air enough. :>

As for tuning software it hooks right up to my EFIlive software and fixes the fuel automatically as im driving. Pretty cool watching it change the airfuel right in front of me without touching it.. :)

• 2 months later...