MY 2006 YFZ450

12'SROCK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that thing is badass! do you race motocross? i'm assuming so because of the holshot mx's and the shocks/a-arms. have you had any engine problems? i heard the YFZ's are the fastest but have had reliability issues? i'm looking at a LTR450 right now, an '07. can you help me decide between the two?

that thing is badass! do you race motocross? i'm assuming so because of the holshot mx's and the shocks/a-arms. have you had any engine problems? i heard the YFZ's are the fastest but have had reliability issues? i'm looking at a LTR450 right now, an '07. can you help me decide between the two?

once in agreat while i do mx. i havent han any problems with my bike. the mods i have done to it are:JE 13.5:1 piston, hot cams(both intake exhaust) cdi box, pipe, k&n (open box), boyseen holshot pump, +2 i-shock front susp, +3 team axle. the bike is stupid fast :jester: .... i love it!!!!!! get the YFZ450 all the way. :thumbs: you wont regret it.oh yeah it also has the best power to weight ratio 350lbs dry

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

thats pretty nice, i too own a 2006 YFZ450 with white plastics. Unfortunately the only thing i've changed are the front rims cause i bent mine jumping a table top!!! I now have light weight, black ITP Bajas!!!

Edited by JaysSilverado (see edit history)

thats pretty nice, i too own a 2006 YFZ450 with white plastics. Unfortunately the only thing i've changed are the front rims cause i bent mine jumping a table top!!! I know have light weight, black ITB Bajas!!!

nice :cheers: