MY 2006 YFZ450

12'SROCK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a sick bike! My buddy had a YFZ when they first came out, he put a little bit of $$ into it wiht a pipe, xtended swing arms, xtended axles and a dyno tune... out of the box they are damn quick and lots of fun to ride, however I prefer to get my jollies off on 2 wheels.. I hate rolling quads :banghead:

that thing is badass! do you race motocross? i'm assuming so because of the holshot mx's and the shocks/a-arms. have you had any engine problems? i heard the YFZ's are the fastest but have had reliability issues? i'm looking at a LTR450 right now, an '07. can you help me decide between the two?

so holty have you decided on which bike your gonna get yet? yamaha YFZ450 :fingersx: or LTR450?

so holty have you decided on which bike your gonna get yet? yamaha YFZ450 :fingersx: or LTR450?

Get the yfz450, I have a limited edition 04 and have not had any issues with it. I bought it new and haven't had any trouble with mine,only done oil and filter changes as far as maintenance goes.I did break an a-arm and shock but that was becuase I hit a blind stump in third gear :banghead: .

Get the yfz450, I have a limited edition 04 and have not had any issues with it. I bought it new and haven't had any trouble with mine,only done oil and filter changes as far as maintenance goes.I did break an a-arm and shock but that was becuase I hit a blind stump in third gear :banghead: .

did you replace it with the stock ones?

eayh its a nice quad, it just has the looks, gotta do sum motor work though. hit up Rage Racing in Texas they build nasty motors. Thats where i got mine done. Crazy power and holeshot everytime. But its still not a Honda lol I got 55hp at the rear wheels

eayh its a nice quad, it just has the looks, gotta do sum motor work though. hit up Rage Racing in Texas they build nasty motors. Thats where i got mine done. Crazy power and holeshot everytime. But its still not a Honda lol I got 55hp at the rear wheels

motor work is fine: 449cc, cams, high comp. piston 110 octane, intake, pipe. plenty of holeshot ...........bring it! :jester:

EVERYTHING has been put on hold due to the time i need to rebuild my truck after the accident.