Question on tuning?

I can't recall where I read it, but I read that if you don't use your truck to tow that you could put a so called race tune using your tow haul button. Is this true?? It's not like I have alot of mods but maybe a more aggressive tune? I will be sending my PCM soon for a tune and was just wondering. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
send it to

Michael King

1501 Canterbury St.

Muskegon, MI 49444

Include a return address, list of modifications, vin, and phone #.

2007 nbs V-max with GM CAI & cat back exhaust with home made ram air and for now a superchip flashpaq

Hey zippy would i benefit from a zippy tune more than a hand held daiblo sport programer .Can you turn off my TM system bypass my 02 sensors for straight pips what can you do for my truck i need more power :banghead:

I can greatly improve the new body style 07' and up, but only in person to this point. I haven't yet bought the harness to do anything via mail order.

What improvements can you make would it be better than the diablo sport or the super chip & the EDGE. Can you turn off the TM system and get me better take off :driving:

zippy...on my trucks new tune that you did...i hit the tow haul button today and the shifts are definatly diff. did you make the tow haul button a set up for anything or is it just the regular tow haul mode still? either way i love the tune it pulls so hard...specially when it hits second

zippy...on my trucks new tune that you did...i hit the tow haul button today and the shifts are definatly diff. did you make the tow haul button a set up for anything or is it just the regular tow haul mode still? either way i love the tune it pulls so hard...specially when it hits second

It's just an improved tow/haul mode. It still is set up for towing and hauling.