Stock height specs?

marc_w

I've done a lot of messing with my torsion bars over the last few weeks, trying to even out the ride (side to side).

Can anyone give me the fender to ground heights front and rear, on a stock truck?

I forogt to measure before I started messing around. I want to make sure I'm still close to stock height.

Thanks a lot.

I measure 3 different SS at the local dealership, all with trailer pkgs. Avg front heighth was 35.3" and avg rear heighth was 36.75". The SS's all averaged the same from the drivers to passenger's side. (No side-to-side difference) Measurements were made with yard stick to the middle of the fender lip, passing by the center of the hub cap.

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it. :thumbs:

I noticed my truck started to sag to the driver side front more often than not. It was anywhere from a 3/8" to 3/4" difference from the passenger side - it drove me nuts.

I'll get out there tonight and see what I'm sitting at.

I was all over the place. The front was a little low. Mid 34's. The driver side was still sagging on me by half an inch.

The rear's are a consistant 36+. Usually between 36.25 and 36.5 Again, the drivers side is a little low. (this was all with a 1/4 tank of gas, FWIW).

Just checked outside here on a concrete pad, and the front's are a little high now. :rolleyes:

I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist.

Archived