NASCAR FANS...Dale Jr leaving DEI at end of season!

mr breze

According to Jayski.com Jr is leaving DEI at the end of the year and taking Bud and Truex ( qnd possibly Bass Pro Shops) with him.

They both will drive for JR Motorsports with Hendrick engines in cup starting next year.The official press release is suppose to be at 11 am today ( 5/10).

i dont think he deserved controlling interest in dei. dale sr left the business to teresa not jr.

he should honor his fathers wishes and shut the hell up and drive. just my .02

Yeah i mean because when you think dei of course you think of some gold digging, leaching wench bag, and not Dale Jr. and the bud car right? That company is Dale Jr. and not Teresa, and when he makes it official pretty much right now he will also be taking his sponsors with him along with anything left of any value at dei! So pretty much Teresa has a company that is pretty much worthless and within a year or two wont even exist anymore! Dale Jr. is not a moron and knows that dei only continues on because of him and the press he brings, Teresa needed Jr not the other way around!

Yeah i mean because when you think dei of course you think of some gold digging, leaching wench bag, and not Dale Jr. and the bud car right? That company is Dale Jr. and not Teresa, and when he makes it official pretty much right now he will also be taking his sponsors with him along with anything left of any value at dei! So pretty much Teresa has a company that is pretty much worthless and within a year or two wont even exist anymore! Dale Jr. is not a moron and knows that dei only continues on because of him and the press he brings, Teresa needed Jr not the other way around!

:withstupid:

I'm pretty sure Sr. didn't build the company for his wife.

Dale Jr. is the future of DEI. Dale built the company so that Kerry, Kelly, and Dale could be involved in it, and Teresa is not letting that happen. She is running the show and making the decisions, and it's pretty obvious that she can not make the right decisions. Her first mistake was to let Jr. go, she is too stubborn to give him what he wants, but she should have. That means that Budweiser and all the companies that sponsor DEI BECAUSE of Jr. will leave. It's not set in stone yet, but if Dale starts his own team, Truex will go with Dale and Bass Pro will likely go too. So Teresa will be left with Paul Menard, who is a good guy, but is only in the car because of his dad's money. They might pick up a few driver's down the road, but none will bring in the money like Dale Jr. has.

Whichever team he decides to join will likely become the most popular in the sport. Doesn't matter if it's Hendrick, Childress, Gibbs, or whoever. He could join Ginn or Haas, he has the ability to turn a second tier team into a front runner because of the amount of revenue he will bring with him. No matter what, he will be driving a Chevrolet. I feel that the team he decides to join will likely see a boost in factory support from Chevy.

Let's face it, Dale Earnhardt Inc. without Jr. is now an over glorified museum that happens to have a few Busch and Craftsman Truck Series Championships inside. DEI will never win a Nextel Cup Championship, without Jr. '

I just wish Sr. was still around. He built that company so that no matter what his children could be involved in his legacy. When Jr. used to drive for his dad, they agreed on a contract by drinking a beer and shaking hands.

Dale Jr. is the future of DEI. Dale built the company so that Kerry, Kelly, and Dale could be involved in it, and Teresa is not letting that happen. She is running the show and making the decisions, and it's pretty obvious that she can not make the right decisions. Her first mistake was to let Jr. go, she is too stubborn to give him what he wants, but she should have. That means that Budweiser and all the companies that sponsor DEI BECAUSE of Jr. will leave. It's not set in stone yet, but if Dale starts his own team, Truex will go with Dale and Bass Pro will likely go too. So Teresa will be left with Paul Menard, who is a good guy, but is only in the car because of his dad's money. They might pick up a few driver's down the road, but none will bring in the money like Dale Jr. has.

Whichever team he decides to join will likely become the most popular in the sport. Doesn't matter if it's Hendrick, Childress, Gibbs, or whoever. He could join Ginn or Haas, he has the ability to turn a second tier team into a front runner because of the amount of revenue he will bring with him. No matter what, he will be driving a Chevrolet. I feel that the team he decides to join will likely see a boost in factory support from Chevy.

Let's face it, Dale Earnhardt Inc. without Jr. is now an over glorified museum that happens to have a few Busch and Craftsman Truck Series Championships inside. DEI will never win a Nextel Cup Championship, without Jr. '

I just wish Sr. was still around. He built that company so that no matter what his children could be involved in his legacy. When Jr. used to drive for his dad, they agreed on a contract by drinking a beer and shaking hands.

There's a lot more to DEI than just the racing effort; I agree the racing effort will divorce itself from the EDI organization, but DEI will continue to exist as a marketing office collecting royalties on Dale Sr's name - official licensing to GM for use on the Intimidators, t-shirts, etc... But DEI is going to find out quickly you can't make much of a living off of T-shirts.

I think that given the situation it was inevitable - every man has to go his own way, eventually. I think that Dale Jr. is only doing what his father would have done in the same situation.

Mr. P.

Mr. P.

There's a lot more to DEI than just the racing effort; I agree the racing effort will divorce itself from the EDI organization, but DEI will continue to exist as a marketing office collecting royalties on Dale Sr's name - official licensing to GM for use on the Intimidators, t-shirts, etc... But DEI is going to find out quickly you can't make much of a living off of T-shirts.

I think that given the situation it was inevitable - every man has to go his own way, eventually. I think that Dale Jr. is only doing what his father would have done in the same situation.

Mr. P.

Mr. P.

wow what a shocker... some dumb bitch is greedy and ruining everything... what a surprise... bah. I see this type of crap EVERYDAY in my work... most of my clients are in the billionaire boys club and they feel the same way as i do. I have one client who pays 2 ex-wives and 2 baby-momma's in excess of $200k per MONTH.... they each get different amounts but last i heard it was somewhere around $230k a month, plus expenses...

That is equal to 3 mil a year!!! Most poeple dont even make that in a lifetime...

Good for JR... he has always been my favorite driver.

wow what a shocker... some dumb bitch is greedy and ruining everything... what a surprise... bah. I see this type of crap EVERYDAY in my work... most of my clients are in the billionaire boys club and they feel the same way as i do. I have one client who pays 2 ex-wives and 2 baby-momma's in excess of $200k per MONTH.... they each get different amounts but last i heard it was somewhere around $230k a month, plus expenses...

That is equal to 3 mil a year!!! Most poeple dont even make that in a lifetime...

Good for JR... he has always been my favorite driver.

Wow now I feel a lot better paying *only* $2K/month :ughdance:

*ouch*

do you mind me asking the details... ?

Oh I'm sure I've mentioned it here in the forum in past posts, lots to tell and nothing to tell all at the same time. I've got a stepson, son, & daughter living in Sonora CA. I honestly don't mind paying the child support - the thing that bothers me is that their mother misuses the money IMO, none of it goes towards the kids' college funds or extracurricular activities, it goes into decorating her new husband's house (he moved her and the kids in).

Mr. P.

Wow now I feel a lot better paying *only* $2K/month :ughdance:

That still too much money. I'm 100% sure me and the wife don't spend that much on our baby girl. The whole system is f&*$ up.

Oh and Teresa sucks. She's pretty greedy if you ask me.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

That still too much money. I'm 100% sure me and the wife don't spend that much on our baby girl. The whole system is f&*$ up.

Oh and Teresa sucks. She's pretty greedy if you ask me.

Yeah that's what happens when someone comes to believe the world owes them a living.

But I'll tell you what's f'd up: I took a $35K/yr pay cut to work here with my father, and subsequently filed a modification of child support as my income was now far less than what I was making while I was married... the F'd up part was being told by a California district court judge "well Mr. Poythress you have certainly demonstrated you are more than capable of maintaining a six figure salary even though you have chosen not to do so; I see no reason to modify your child support, case dismissed." Now think about that, you ever want to know why I'm always pissed-off imagine how you would like it being court ordered to make at least $100-grand a year to afford CA child support or else go to jail for not being able to pay... I am not a very free man. I could totally see how Dale Jr. might be tired of being everyone else's meal ticket.

Mr. P.