N00b here

nova72

HI, my name is Ben Peters and I just love the Silverado SS, after driving one at work a couple months ago I just fell in love with it. Too bad I don't have the cash to get one, but everything happens for a reason I suppose. anyway i drive a1990 jeep cherokee as my daily driver. My toy is a 1972 Chevy nova. got it when i was 15 after working my but off with summer jobs to be able to save and buy it. Maybe one day i'll own a SSS, but helping out the family comes first. Seems like alot of the people on here are pretty fortunate with the cash!!!! But it doesn't seem like everyone is stuck up on themselves, which is pretty cool. well thats my little blurb. any questions just ask.

p.s. o yeah I'm from Lancaster, PA ya know the Amish area....not to far from where the shooting took place a few months back

Ben

thanks for all of the open welcomes

welcome keep an eye on the classified section you can find some good deals on SSS there :flag:

don't think I will be getty one any time soon, I'm not as well off with cash as most of the people on this board seem to be, now if someone wanted to give me an SS it would greatly be appreciated :happysad:

One day you will have your SSS.

I used to work in Lancaster,...Elizabethtown actually,...M&M Mars as a Cocoa raw materials scientist. You know you are out in the sticks when my Wednesday after work activity was skeet shooting and ATV riding. :ughdance: